Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moment of Silence For Justin Bieber

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Remember when this guy single handedly mogged the entire male population back in 2010-2013? It's over, he still mogs incels but he is no where near his teenage years, brutal for low testosterone men (aka pretty boys). And as a young person whos hairline is receding, I feel bad for him, RIP "Bieber hair", he is only 5ft 7, the only women who are attracted to him are young girls 

ad1e0e31-9afc-4db5-94aa-03e9005d5ad5.jpg

KG9z0p1.jpg

Unlike us, Justin spent his teenage years having sex at least 5 times a day, he may not be a slayer anymore (his status helps him) but he enjoyed teenage love and all of that, unlike us he has experienced those pleasures.

he still looks good.
You are crazy to this he still cant slay

And now he has become a devout Christian, and even opened up his own church.

jvreturns said:
he still looks good.
You are crazy to this he still cant slay

Picture him as a regular guy, forget you know who he is, if you see the guy in the second pic, you wouldn't look twice, he has significantly decreased in looks, he still mogs us but he as a 7/10, his status and fame makes him an 8/10.

Crustaciouse said:
And now he has become a devout Christian, and even opened up his own church.

Honestly good for him, he is against degeneracy because he knows women all liked him for his looks (he never publicly said this but he knows it's true)

His balding and acne is life fuel. I always hated that little cunt.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Remember when this guy single handedly mogged the entire male population back in 2010-2013? It's over, he still mogs incels but he is no where near his teenage years, brutal for low testosterone men (aka pretty boys). And as a young person whos hairline is receding, I feel bad for him, RIP "Bieber hair", he is only 5ft 7, the only women who are attracted to him are young girls 

ad1e0e31-9afc-4db5-94aa-03e9005d5ad5.jpg

KG9z0p1.jpg

Unlike us, Justin spent his teenage years having sex at least 5 times a day, he may not be a slayer anymore (his status helps him) but he enjoyed teenage love and all of that, unlike us he has experienced those pleasures.

Cope! he still slays with status game, just needs a haircut plus gymcel.

Recent Pic 
22638828_1965957807006921_5880338277273174016_n.jpg

BlackPill47 said:
His balding and acne is life fuel. I always hated that little cunt.

Just lol @ anyone who thinks Justin Bieber is famous because of his music

jagged0 said:
Cope! he still slays with status game, just needs a haircut plus gymcel.

Recent Pic 
22638828_1965957807006921_5880338277273174016_n.jpg

Instagram filters make us all look better

press F to pay respects /s

He is nerdic so he was doomed from the beginning

Cute boys, twinks, femboys, however you want to call them, simply unmasculine men age like women and i.e. like shit. Same is true for Johnny Depp, btw.

It will be interesting (and probably pathetic, cringeworthy and sad) to see what he'll do trying to stay relevant and "mature" ... girls like him usually stop being cute country gals, turn into leather dominatrixes for a while before becoming degenerate feminists with blue hair etc. Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry with heir dyke haircutt, all these cunts with their short hair and feminism ... Boys have it more difficutl.

PewDiePie tries to be a bit of an edgy far-right troll but he seems to be unsure about how far he can / should go. Maybe Justin Bieber will also go into that direction, probably a bit more religious, tho. But how are cute boys and boys in general supposed to age anyway in a system that HATES men and only accepts them as long as they're harmless honorary women? I expect right-wing/ish "edginess" without it being really thought-through and systematic. More like old 4chan.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Just lol @ anyone who thinks Justin Bieber is famous because of his music

Instagram filters make us all look better

With tinder you're volcel if you look good with instagram filters.

Recent pic without filters 
46FC9DB000000578-5145767-image-a-19_1512432958143.jpg

Cope. Lms. Hes still average looking and has a god tier singing voice. He is set for life with 10/10s. Just wait till he looksmaxes in his late 20s

Bri8564 said:

he was a .00001% nerdic

a diamond in a massive ocean of nerdic fecal matter that somehow surfaced due to anaerobic digestion of all that waste and was discovered due to his insane rarity

arnother one in a trillion nerdic like him will probably never again grace this earth

ethnics have flooded their lands and cuckolded all their women so the future will no doubt be duskier, hunkier and rid of us subhumans 

i for one welcome this peaceful nerdic cleansing and lay down my 11in nerdic bird arms in defeat

His hair is actually fine, all white men who approach 30 get a bit of a receding hairline

600full-james-dean.jpg

IdealMaxilla said:
Bri8564 said:
he was a .00001% nerdic
a diamond in a massive ocean of nerdic fecal matter that somehow surfaced due to anaerobic digestion of all that waste and was discovered due to his insane rarity
arnother one in a trillion nerdic like him will probably never again grace this earth
ethnics have flooded their lands and cuckolded all their women so the future will no doubt be duskier, hunkier and rid of us subhumans
i for one welcome this peaceful nerdic cleansing and lay down my 11in nerdic bird arms in defeat

You are in top 3 posters of all time in the internet ngl bhai

Bri8564 said:
You are in top 3 posters of all time in the internet ngl bhai

its easy for us since we deal strictly in fact and not cope

coldmachinery said:
His hair is actually fine, all white men who approach 30 get a bit of a receding hairline

600full-james-dean.jpg

Cope, look up Ronald Reagan. There are enough people who keep their pre-mature hairline till they get old.

modus_coperandi said:
coldmachinery said:
600full-james-dean.jpg
Cope, look up Ronald Reagan. There are enough people who keep their pre-mature hairline till they get old.
It's not a cope. It doesn't lower your value by too much it's a lot better than full balding
7df6dc5026c435d709e52a10a26271ce--joaquin-phoenix-celebrity-photography.jpg

I had "Bieber hair" before Bieber even came out into the public sphere. It was a tough choice between changing my hairstyle because some fuckwad became famous, or keeping it and being mocked for having Bieber hair.

In short, fuck that guy. Sucks for him that he is declining but based on what little I know of him, he's always been a childish prick.

He still a slayer due to his status, fame and money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back