Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 6’1 aryan thick foid sitting a couple rows away from me in class right now (edge fuel suifuel)

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
So I am currently rotting in a civics class we are having a lecture and there is a fucking aryan 6’1 thick blue eyed long haired long legged princess sitting 4 rows to the right from me. Found her instagram you think I should post her in here? I have social anxiety + aspi + paranoia I am scared everyone is going to find out and gg’s. Wdyt?

Post her, no one will find out unless you tell it everyone in cour class

Don't post her. Move on.

Fingerbang her slimy cunt

bro I am so scared though + she does look like a tranny a bit not gonna lie lol
Then why did you ask us if you should post her if you already made up your mind ?

So does she look like a tranny or a princess ? You cant look like both at the same time
A bit of a horse face but just a bit, also masculine features on some photos

Whats her insta @

Then she isnt a princess
I meant body wise, her face might not be perfect but she does look very noble in a way, especially hair her hair is perfect and side profile is very good

I meant body wise, her face might not be perfect but she does look very noble in a way, especially hair her hair is perfect and side profile is very good
Face is more important for a "princess" than body

Face is more important for a "princess" than body
I can’t post her right now there is a normie sitting next to me he is from her group I suppose if he finds out it is gg’s. I don’t promise anything but I might post her later, MIGHT.

I can’t post her right now there is a normie sitting next to me he is from her group I suppose if he finds out it is gg’s. I don’t promise anything but I might post her later, MIGHT.
alright then

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back