Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Monarchism support in the USA

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
"Since America has declared independence, support of monarchy has possessed a generally low popularity, though it has increased slightly over time. In 1950, 3% of Americans said it would be a good idea for America to possess a royal family, while 93% thought it would be bad. This question was re-asked in 1999, where 11% of Americans answered that in favor of a royal family would be good for the United States & 87% against. A 2013 CNN poll found that 13% of Americans would be open to the United States possessing a royal family again. A 2018 poll asking if America would be better or worse if it possessed a constitutional monarchy had 11% of Americans answering better & 36% answering worse. A 2021 poll by YouGov found that 5% of Americans would consider it a good thing for the United States to have a monarchy (7% support among men & 4% support among women), with 69% answering that it would be a bad thing. In the YouGov poll, African-Americans were most likely to answer positively in favor of a monarchy at 10% support."

Anything would be better than a oligarchic plutocratic Jewish democracy

Why would I support a singular nepotism-enabled person to control my every affair and move with basically no responsibility, simply being chosen for being of a particular bloodline? :feelswhat:

Just reminds me of the superiority Chads possess in current society, for no other reason than their physically attractive genes; no thanks. :feelsjuice:

Are you an American? If so are you a monarchist and don't like our presidential system?

Well, you're in luck! There is a place just for you!
C78FD0A4 83B5 40E3 A1A9 336D4504663C

Last edited:
"monarchism" nowadays is just having a royal celebrity family for tabloids to gawk over. They don't actually do any governing

It'd be funny since it never had one. Brazil would be better if the Orléans e Bragança came to power again, but it's not gonna happen.

Brazil would be better if the Orléans e Bragança came to power again
I agree
"monarchism" nowadays is just having a royal celebrity family for tabloids to gawk over. They don't actually do any governing
I believe that governing is better to be primarily the job of the prime-minister and parliament, while the monarch's main job should be to be a "power of last resort" against the incompetence of democracy/will of the people. Governing attracts a lot of negative attention from the people, so it's hard to reconcile that with a lifetime and hereditary position (this leads to kings being deposed or beheaded).