Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Money, Power, or Sex - which one do you crave the most?

Money, Power, or Sex - which one do you crave the most?

• Money

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Power

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Sex

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Those three things rule everything. Which one do you crave the most?

Power as in physical strength, or political influence?

you can buy literally everthing with money

honestly we if we're talking about power as in political influence, im choosing power just imagine how i can change america into being NS as well as germany

Power as in physical strength, or political influence?
As an American, I think of power as being able to own a firearm. It doesn’t matter how big the muscles of a man are, or his height, a bullet will strike him.

you can buy literally everthing with money
Yes - but, you can’t buy back the time you lost being a kissless virgin. Money can’t change your horrible boyhood, or the fact that you missed out on teen love.

Yes - but, you can’t buy back the time you lost being a kissless virgin. Money can’t change your horrible boyhood, or the fact that you missed out on teen love.
it doesnt fuckıng matter that much ffs , grow up to this teen love shit its bs ,adult love is better and much ımportant

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Nietzsche187a.jpg
    Nietzsche187a.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 3
In the nietzschean sense everyone can get powerful.
But not everyone can get a loving, caring girlfriend.
Therefore in theory i might pick a girlfriend over power (in the nietzschean sense), since i can get powerful myself.

Wanting a girlfriend or money more than power on the other hand would be decadent and pure mental cuckoldry.

There is a subtle blackpill about this question:
No matter in what endeavour a man archieves power or money in, at the end of the day he only participates in said endaviour in order to increase his chance of reproducing with as many females as possible.

THIS by definition is mental slavery, since the intended result of his struggles (getting laid) is almost completely out of his hand.

Last edited:
Sex has the lowest ceiling of the three. Once you are 10/10, you start only getting sidegrades. Power and money on the other hand go up and up and up... if we get to interpret power, I want power to right the injustices I percieve being commited and to stop humanity from killing itself by disrespecting the danger inherent to AI.

Money can buy power
Power can give you sex

Power can give you money & sex so power. I like the idea of having power over others.

Power, would like to dictatormaxx, the other two come as a consequence

Those three things rule everything. Which one do you crave the most?
Death if you didn’t have it at first it’s not real people who r born into these things don’t crave it because they’ve already had it

:feelsmusic:First you get power, then you get respect, I got so much money I could buy you bitch :feelsmusic:

Money. I'll never have love but I can at least leave the world a better place by donating to charity, maybe even starting my own philanthropy organisation and find ways to maximise using my money to help out those in need. I would also probably create an organisation to raise awareness on incel problems and help bluepilled ugly men reach the acceptance part of their grieving process by accepting the blackpill.