Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MONEYMAXXING - League of legends botting with VMs?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I saw many bots you can setup on VMs and just run 8 VMs 24/7 and have them level accounts then sell level 30 accounts for like 3-4$ each.

Is this realistic?

At least something like this will be consistent even if it will only yield like 5-10$ a day that's what I'm looking for consistency

I can also setup a bunch of bluestack or other mobile clients inside the VMs

VMception

and just use all that shit to spam video ads.

It's tiny profit like 0.22$ an hour. But if I run that shit 24/7 on like 20 different clients then it adds up JFL.

Honestly, at this point, I'd just find a shitty remote job and ask someone you trust if you can use their address.

Honestly, at this point, I'd just find a shitty remote job and ask someone you trust if you can use their address.
I am planning to do that too.

But I must be 10 steps ahead of all this motherfuckers. In case they find out and I lose my job I need to keep going.

I DO NOT EVEN WANT TO STEP A FOOT BACK IN THE WEST FUCK THAT DEGENERATE PIECE OF SHIT LAND I HAVE LIVED HERE FOR 28 YAERS AND I DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE HAPPY MEMORY JUST GETTING ROBBED ON TAXES BY SOME RICH MOTHERFUCKERS FUCK THIS PLACE

I'll be buying a bunch of laptops.

I'll leave two laptops at my family house. They'll be running 24/7. I hope they agree to this but I know my mother won't be happy about it.

I'll also leave a phone there with a sim card paid for on a 24 month contract lapsing, at like 5$ a month. I need an active UK number in case I need to verify myself. I'll leave it unlocked and have my family attend to it if I need something.

I will do all of my UK based shit connected to those laptops via remote connection. They will be clear laptops, no VPNs, no nothing. Just clear ordinary laptops so I don't get caught.

Then I'll buy like 3 laptops to take with me to Philippines and setup a bunch of VMs and Mobile VMs on all of them and try to scammaxx on Ads or maybe just bot games or whatever. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to squeeze at least 10$ a day with this shit, mostly passive income.

So hopefully if I don't get fired by whatever the fuck job I'll get (fuck knows what, maybe content moderation? seems easy enough). Then I'll be making good money and if I do get fired I'll at least make 300-400$ bucks a month from my Laptops then cover the rest with some other obscure shit I am going to find in the next 8 months.

It's not even gonna cost that much. Probably 2500$ for all this laptops.

This is the plan in my head so far at least. I will test how feasible VMscammaxxing is this weekend.

I already setup my 1st scammaxxing VM for beta-testing Operation Scammaxx-To-Seamaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back