Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Morality is cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
JFL there is no duel to be had, I've explained this too many times, the guy is an idiot who can only use circular reasoning

The last time we argued he said he'd only argue with me once I understood ethics (so basically an appeal to authority), but its also circular logic, because my entire argument is that morality (ethics) doesn't exist and doesn't matter, and he's telling me that I have to first agree that theories on ethics (morality) are valid to THEN argue with him on whether they are invalid JFL

It makes no sense, he's just going to duck and weave from the arguments and then assert that you must go learn all these philosophical theories about something you don't agree with, to argue whether its valid or not

A perfect analogy would be me saying "there are only 2 genders" and @based_meme responds with - "you don't understand theories on gender and sex, you need to first go learn what I have on these topics to have an argument with me"

He doesn't seem to get that my entire point is that those theories are false and they don't matter because THERE ARE ONLY 2 GENDERS, just like MORALITY DOES NOT EXIST
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Whatever helps you cope.

When you get hosed with a deluge of garbage it's a challenge to find something useful in it.
keep evading the argument pussy.

"If you don't agree you're an edgy faggot"

Go back to reddit bitch

JFL there is no duel to be had, I've explained this too many times, the guy is an idiot who can only use circular reasoning

The last time we argued he said he'd only argue with me once I understood ethics (so basically an appeal to authority), but its also circular logic, because my entire argument is that morality (ethics) doesn't exist and doesn't matter, and he's telling me that I have to first agree that theories on ethics (morality) are valid to THEN argue with him on whether they are invalid JFL

It makes no sense, he's just going to duck and weave from the arguments and then assert that you must go learn all these philosophical theories about something you don't agree with, to argue whether its valid or not

A perfect analogy would be me saying "there are only 2 genders" and @based_meme responds with - "you don't understand theories on gender and sex, you need to first go learn what I have on these topics to have an argument with me"

He doesn't seem to get that my entire point is that those theories are false and they don't matter because THERE ARE ONLY 2 GENDERS, just like MORALITY DOES NOT EXIST

Go to a fucking school, for FUCK SAKE, you sodding fool. Did you blow your SATs or GCSEs?

keep evading the argument pussy.

"If you don't agree you're an edgy faggot"

Go back to reddit bitch

Are you serious? What are you, 12? What arguments, you fucking morons. I'm not wasting my energy on this highschool-tier bullshit.

JFL

Go to a fucking school, for FUCK SAKE, you sodding fool.

Are you serious? What are, 12? What arguments, you fucking morons. I'm not wasting my energy on this highschool-tier bullshit.

JFL
We've made arguments but you've ignored them. You just respond by saying "you sodding fool".

We've made arguments but you've ignored them. You just respond by saying "you sodding fool".

Do you need me to get you a protective helmet before you start thinking?

Any moron can start spouting garbage from a place of absolute ignorance and call it "arguments." It doesn't mean it deserves attention.

Do you need me to get you a protective helmet before you start thinking?

Any moron can start spouting garbage from a place of absolute ignorance and call it "arguments." It doesn't mean it deserves attention.
LOL the irony of that post. You are ignorant of the logical fallacies you commit.

Multiple times blkpillpres has made a detailed post explaining it and you do not address his post, you simply
duck and weave from the arguments

Go to a fucking school, for FUCK SAKE, you sodding fool. Did you blow your SATs or GCSEs?

JFL

@Personalityinkwell
Based_Meme Response Template:

Appeal To Authority + Ad Hominem OR Circular Logic (he can't get enough of this)

Will keep track in case the mods want to make a @based_meme bot :feelskek:

JFL

@Personalityinkwell
Based_Meme Response Template:

Appeal To Authority + Ad Hominem OR Circular Logic

In case the mods want to make @based_meme bot :feelskek:
Yes basically, he has never addressed our arguments properly.

LOL the irony of that post. You are ignorant of the logical fallacies you commit.

Multiple times blkpillpres has made a detailed post explaining it and you do not address his post, you simply

This is like when your kid cousins start punching your legs and stomach and then get mad at you for not trying to hit back. They don't understand what they're doing.

This is like when your kid cousins start punching your legs and stomach and then get mad at you for not trying to hit back. They don't understand what they're doing.
You are such a bluepilled faggot.

See you around, brocel.
Yeah I'll see the same bluepilled logical fallacies the next time someone makes a topic about morality being BS.

Yes basically, he has never addressed our arguments properly.

@based_meme doesn't see the irony of the way he argues

Its like when normies say "you can't say anything about relationships because you've never been in one"

By his own logic the black pill and everything we say about relationships is false because we haven't received "special knowledge" about it

Appeal to authority is a slippery slope

@based_meme doesn't see the irony of the way he argues

Its like when normies say "you can't say anything about relationships because you've never been in one"

By his own logic the black pill and everything we say about relationships is false because we haven't received "special knowledge" about it

Appeal to authority is a slippery slope

There is no "special knowledge." It's called an education, you idiot. You can do it formally through a school in a university, or you can do it informally on your own. If you don't know anything about a subject and you argue vehemently against it, that makes you a fool by any reasonable measure.

This is worse than when you thought up the genius idea of causing mutations in COVID-19 by shining UV light on it, just by reading some laymen articles on viral mutations. It's worse because you've deluded yourself into thinking that you're an expert on this. This is why I don't waste my time arguing with you.

There is no "special knowledge." It's called an education, you idiot. You can do it formally through a school in a university, or you can do it informally on your own. If you don't know anything a subject and you argue vehemently against it, that makes you a fool by any reasonable measure.
Except we do know a lot of moral schools of thought, such as utilitaritarianism, consequentialism, etc. And we also are told that morality is about what's "right" and "wrong", but as I explained that is all extremely arbitrary and subjective, as evidenced by changing cultural attitudes towards morality over thousands of years.

It's worse because you've deluded yourself into thinking that you're an expert on this

My entire point is that you don't have to be an expert to speak on the objective reality of morality, its seems you may be projecting, you are the only person who has argued so far that specific knowledge is required to speak on such common sense topics

Like I said before in my analogy, its like I'm saying "there are only two genders" and you are telling me I have to take a gender studies course first to even speak on the issue, that doesn't make anysense, you don't need to do a course to assert the common sense fact that they are only two genders, just like you don't need a course to look at reality and see that morality doesn't exist and doesn't matter

Except we do know a lot of moral schools of thought, such as utilitaritarianism, consequentialism, etc. And we also are told that morality is about what's "right" and "wrong", but as I explained that is all extremely arbitrary and subjective, as evidenced by changing cultural attitudes towards morality over thousands of years.

OK, now draw the lines from all of this to "morality doesn't exist."

My entire point is that you don't have to be an expert to speak on the objective reality of morality,

Except you do. And JFL @ comparing the study of ethics and morality to gender studies.

That's a big fat gg for your IQ right there. Absolute KEK.

Thanks for the laughs, brocel. I knew there would be a payoff at the end of this intellectual torture.

OK, now draw the lines from all of this to "morality doesn't exist."
I said OBJECTIVE morality doesn't exist, as in it is a social construct only. Obviously the concept of it exists, but there is no "official" morality, it is all made up.

Except you do. And JFL @ comparing the study of ethics and morality to gender studies.

Ok so you are agreeing that it is in fact you who is arguing that expertise is required while ironically at first arguing that I think I am an expert, do you seem my point that you never actually address anything, you just try to skirt by every flaw in your argument that gets revealed, you literally just quoted one line an ignored the rest

Also my point is that gender studies is as flawed as ethics because its based on a false premise, in the case of gender studies "there is more than two genders", and in the case of ethics "there is such a thing as right and wrong"

You just can't seem to comprehend something this simple, there is nothing objective about morality

That's a big fat gg for your IQ right there. Absolute KEK.

Thanks for the laughs, brocel. I knew there would be a payoff at the end of this intellectual torture.

Seems like you are trying a lot to portray how much fun you are having as though asserting "I'm laughing at you" is some indicator of "I''m right"

The irony of you telling other people they must be 12 years old
I said OBJECTIVE morality doesn't exist, as in it is a social construct only. Obviously the concept of it exists, but there is no "official" morality, it is all made up.

You can say this 100 different ways and he just won't get it

Chad dont need morality

Yeah tbh, morality only makes sense of your opponent is also moral
If they have no morals and honour, wtf is the point of showing mercy to them when they'd never do the same for you?

Yes it is tbh but what can we do, we have laws.
If everyone went apeshit at once. The laws would become meaningless. As long as the masses support cuck laws then there’s nothing we can do.

morals originate from religion. they arent natural at all.

I'm not so smart, but I think morality is more than "Treat someone how you want to be treated" and "Turn the other cheek"

no one in this world has morality except incels

I'm gonna become a coomER

"Treat someone how you want to be treated"
"Turn the other cheek"

The basis of morality is not using your power over another human being, with no guarantee they will show you mercy. How cucked can you be?