Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Morbidly obese, hairy, facial deformed (shooped) women has men lined up for her

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
An old classic, I'm sure a good portion of you already know about this experiment. Enjoy. And JFL at those comments.

Will not fap to this

Holy shit wtf is that? Not even a human.

I still haven't gotten over this experiment tbh.

it is supremely over my dudes

An old classic, I'm sure a good portion of you already know about this experiment. Enjoy. And JFL at those comments.

This prove that personality is what matters and that looks are irrelevant in the date scene.

:soy:

I remember seeing this on when they first did it on bodybuilding. com

Just imagine how hard the competition must be, to get a decent looking foid.

TF Is that thing?

But muh Femcels :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Jfl fat people disgust me so much

TF Is that thing?

But muh Femcels :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
"Femcels" think that non chads aren't men so if they were to see this experiment they just brush it off because none of the thirsty guys were chads.

Oh my god. This is one of the few times in life I wished there was a trigger warning before a picture.

Most men just swipe right one everything without looking and then they see if the have a match

Most men just swipe right one everything without looking and then they see if the have a match
True but that wasn't tinder and they actually messaged her multiple times.

Where the fuck is that pic in your signature coming from? I hope it's shooped somehow lmaooo

Sub 8 male = not even human

This was almost 5 years ago, imagine how much worse it has gotten.

This was almost 5 years ago, imagine how much worse it has gotten.
This was before tinder really got big.

People like to say we exaggerate everything with our blackpills. But in fact we tend to find that it's often worse than anything we could have imagined.

Yes. As soon as I saw it, I knew you were referring to her.
Posted many times here.