Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why no one cares about the fast decline of men's Testosterone levels?

aikido

aikido

Greycel
Why is Testosterone crucial for male well-being?

Gymcels are probably already aware of the key roles that Testosterone plays in the male body:
  • muscle mass and bones
  • facial and pubic hair
  • body’s development of deeper voice
  • mood and quality of life
  • propensity to develop depression and other afflictions
  • verbal memory and thinking ability
In short, having *normal T levels it's incredibly important, both physically and psychologically.
* (doctors have been consistently lowering the amount of T considered normal)

Why are T levels dropping and the what are the health implications for men?

Unfortunately, numerous studies have found that T levels have been on a steady drop of about 1%/year in the average 40 year old man. This is unrelated to aging as these studies compare subjects from the 80's/90's/00's with those of today. The reasons for this decline are for the most part unknown even tough processed food, obesity and plastics are all contributing factors, T levels are mostly determined by genetics and the first phases of our growth.

Dropping T levels comes with an increase in reproductive disorders like testicular cancer, increased likelihood of depression and other mental illnesses, reduced memory, sleep disturbances, decreased muscle mass, decreased bone density (...).

Sperm counts, for example, have decreased 60% in the past two generations. Men are almost three times less fertile than they used to be and at this rate of descend will become infertile in about 50 years.

What this means for the average men is that he looks and literally is less of a man than the average joe was 50 years ago. You can find normies talking about this if you search "Why high schoolers looked so much older in the past?" on youtube, although most of them argue that it is just a psychological effect jfl.

Why no one seems to care?

The other day, I was scheduling a routine bloodwork and asked the doctor if he could check my T levels. The doctor immediately started interrogating me KGB style and ultimately denied me to even get to know what my T levels were. I went online and found out that, at least in countries that have some sort of national health care, doctors are extremely reluctant in allowing men to test their T levels.

So, why does no one seems to care that, at this rate, if you take a man in 2040 and take him back to 1987 his T levels would be closer to those of a woman than a man?

Control.

Let's imagine you were a king in the middle ages preparing to invade another kingdom. What would be your first priority?

Kill the half of the population that can resist being invaded (men).

In order to control a large group of people you only need to control the men, since they are the ones capable of physically challenging you.

Conclusion

Of course I can't say for sure that somehow the decline of T levels is manufactured on purpose.

What I can say is that we know that T levels are dropping and we know the implications that it has, but nothing is being made because it inadvertently helps to exert control and mitigate the half of the population that is capable of overthrowing those that hold the power.

Last edited:
My speculation as to why that's happening: Most normies nowadays are lazy and don't exert themselves, put themselves in uncomfortable positions. On top of all that, they also eat a shitty diet with little to no saturated fat and have a shitty sleep schedule with no outdoor activity and sun.

I'm not denying that phytoestrogens and shit are also affecting your T levels somewhat, but I think the biggest impact you will see in your T levels is by sticking to the basics.

The answer is the subjects of this topic. "Men"

If a group of 200k men just killed themselves, for whatever reason, in one day, NOBODY would give a shit.

It would be reported, but no one would care.

No one cares about men anymore. Wake up, nigga.

@Master @PPEcel @Fat Link @Dregster @SlayerSlayer

Pinworthy tbh

I think your Not so far off with your Control theory " . First of all . Nobody Cares enough About Man , So the Higher Ups can do what they want .

A Man Just Drops dead in a Building Accident , while some Woman pours Whine on her Tits for some Cuck . Or someone Eats Pizza and Whine in the Shower .

This world is cruel Man .

Slates of articles are made about it in the media, but only intermittently

The answer is probably Jews.

Much of what lowers T are chemicals in the food and in the water supply. Water isn’t properly filtered and the plastics used for food packaging are of poor quality.

My speculation as to why that's happening: Most normies nowadays are lazy and don't exert themselves, put themselves in uncomfortable positions.
I actually think the opposite is true. Normies have too much stress, especially emotional/psychological/social stress thanks to school, hard work for low wages and social media.

Much of what lowers T are chemicals in the food and in the water supply. Water isn’t properly filtered and the plastics used for food packaging are of poor quality.
I actually think the opposite is true. Normies have too much stress, especially emotional/psychological/social stress thanks to school, hard work for low wages and social media.

Because most of us are genetic refuse anyway

This too.

Either way. I have done a couple of hormone tests before and my T came out average. Ever since the test I've been saturated fat and cholestrolmaxxing with heavy lifting and trying to sleep well with minimal stress and I've gotten an improvement in both libido and muscle mass.

Worrying about phytoestrogens and shit will just make it worse and tank your T levels.

A lot of mental stress, but too little physical stress :feelsthink:

Mental stress probably lowers T through evolutionary mechanisms meant to make you docile and compliant as a low status slave.

Whereas physical stress would add to your T through evolutionary mechanisms meant to make you a good warrior. This type of stress can be induced by exploring/adventuring in nature (requiring skills very associated with war, much unlike the monotonous drudgery of slavery).

Last edited:
Leftist femoids will espouse anti-corporate slogans whilst simultaneously ignoring the obscene amount of endocrine disruptors in our daily lives. Plastics and soy from their processed foods? Chemicals from their makeup and fragrances? Pissing out birth control and contaminating the water supply because they can't control their libido?

Then they engage in hypergamy for the most masculine and dominant men, who are still less masculine than their predecessors because of the biological warfare waged on their fertility. Nobody gives a shit because it's a male only issue.

with age t naturally decreases

@Master @PPEcel @Fat Link @Dregster @SlayerSlayer

Pinworthy tbh

I think your Not so far off with your Control theory " . First of all . Nobody Cares enough About Man , So the Higher Ups can do what they want .

A Man Just Drops dead in a Building Accident , while some Woman pours Whine on her Tits for some Cuck . Or someone Eats Pizza and Whine in the Shower .

This world is cruel Man .
The world is cruel because women caused this. The world is cruel because most men allowed it to happen.

Mental stress probably lowers T through evolutionary mechanisms meant to make you docile and compliant as a low status slave.

Whereas physical stress would add to your T through evolutionary mechanisms meant to make you a good warrior. This type of stress can be induced by exploring/adventuring in nature (requiring skills very associated with war, much unlike the monotonous drudgery of slavery).
The extinction of all life is only necessary.

In order to control a large group of people you only need to control the men, since they are the ones capable of physically challenging you.

I would extend that to say only men are capable of psychologically challenging power as well.

And bimbots aren't neutral. They actively enforce top down control, unwittingly.

Leftist femoids will espouse anti-corporate slogans whilst simultaneously ignoring the obscene amount of endocrine disruptors in our daily lives.

Then they engage in hypergamy for the most masculine and dominant men, who are still less masculine than their predecessors because of the biological warfare waged on their fertility. Nobody gives a shit because it's a male only issue.
Brutal, they cry over “toxic masculinity” while searching for gigachad

Most doctors are idiots and compare 20 y.o. patients' T levels with a reference range that includes 80 year olds kek

Gymcels are probably already aware of the key roles that Testosterone plays in the male body:
  • muscle mass and bones
  • facial and pubic hair
In short, having *normal T levels it's incredibly important, both physically and psychologically.

Unfortunately, numerous studies have found that T levels have been on a steady drop of about 1%/year in the average 40 year old man. This is unrelated to aging as these studies compare subjects from the 80's/90's/00's with those of today. The reasons for this decline are for the most part unknown even tough processed food, obesity and plastics are all contributing factors, T levels are mostly determined by genetics and the first phases of our growth.

Dropping T levels comes with an increase in reproductive disorders like testicular cancer, increased likelihood of depression and other mental illnesses, reduced memory, sleep disturbances, decreased muscle mass, decreased bone density (...).

Sperm counts, for example, have decreased 60% in the past two generations. Men are almost three times less fertile than they used to be and at this rate of descend will become infertile in about 50 years.

What this means for the average men is that he looks and literally is less of a man than the average joe was 50 years ago. You can find normies talking about this if you search "Why high schoolers looked so much older in the past?" on youtube, although most of them argue that it is just a psychological effect jfl.

The other day, I was scheduling a routine bloodwork and asked the doctor if he could check my T levels. The doctor immediately started interrogating me KGB style and ultimately denied me to even get to know what my T levels were. I went online and found out that, at least in countries that have some sort of national health care, doctors are extremely reluctant in allowing men to test their T levels.

So, why does no one seems to care that, at this rate, if you take a man in 2040 and take him back to 1987 his T levels would be closer to those of a woman than a man?

Control.

Let's imagine you were a king in the middle ages preparing to invade another kingdom. What would be your first priority?

Conclusion

Of course I can't say for sure that somehow the decline of T levels is manufactured on purpose.

What I can say is that we know that T levels are dropping and we know the implications that it has, but nothing is being made because it inadvertently helps to exert control and mitigate the half of the population that is capable of overthrowing those that hold the power.
Really interesting, good read. I don’t know the reasons behind it, but makes me wonder conspiracy theory style if it’s some intentional way to keep men more docile and under control. Obesity and guys jerkin off constantly are the only things I can think of off the top of my head though. That and a general lack of exercise. I’m not a doctor and I haven’t looked into this I could definitely be wrong. Guy I knew from work had testicular cancer when he was 22 and he is the most woke libtard soy boy I’ve ever seen so maybe those two things are more related than I thought. Or maybe I’m just bein schizo again *shrug*

In my experience, decrease in T is over 90% lifestyle and nutrition.

When I talk to normies and tell them I lift 6 times a week on top of yoga and cardio, and eat healthy, they look at me like I am insane.
God forbid I let slip that I eat one big meal a day, they think I am going to drop dead at any moment.

Just a few generations ago everyone worked their own gardens and dug potatoes by hand, and now they sit on their asses drinking candy frapuccinos, is it any surprise that hormone levels are dropping?

High body fat alone causes high E and low T, which is what might be causing the 'soy face' epidemic, since a lot of these men have been fat since childhood.

Two major causes:

1. Lifestyle: People are eating more goyslop and exercising less. The body responds accordingly.
2. Xenoestrogens: We are surrounded by chemicals that affect the body the same way estrogen does. They are in plastics, water and virtually every day-to-day item you can imagine.
Which is being manufactured by the jews to emasculate and ruin men, allowing them to be easier to be controlled.

I've been saying the same shit as you hae. Our politicians harp us about the poor niggers and the poor rapefugees and the trannies who need more hormoneblockers, never have I ever heard one talk about declining T-levels and this has been tracked for at least 50 fucking years, the jew government wants us to be feminized faggots.

Really interesting, good read. I don’t know the reasons behind it, but makes me wonder conspiracy theory style if it’s some intentional way to keep men more docile and under control.
If anyone was actually ringing any alarm bells about this and I didn't have to hear it from Vince fucking James some obscure guy banned from all mainstream platforms then yeah maybe you could argue it's not a conspiracy and just a change in lifestyle.

Everyone's getting less healthy.

We need to testosteronemaxx by stuffing ourselves with red meat and eggs.

Why are all physicians and doctors complete cuckold bluepilled kike lovers?

This is indeed a very important topic that people don't talk about. All of the feminist propaganda in the (((media))) and (((culture))) about "toxic masculinity" is precisely to hide this dire problem of abysmally low T levels. Add in the tranny propaganda and readily-available estrogen (((therapy))), and you have something that suspiciously resembles an active effort to suppress masculinity that naturally results from higher T levels.

In my experience, decrease in T is over 90% lifestyle and nutrition.

When I talk to normies and tell them I lift 6 times a week on top of yoga and cardio, and eat healthy, they look at me like I am insane.
God forbid I let slip that I eat one big meal a day, they think I am going to drop dead at any moment.

Just a few generations ago everyone worked their own gardens and dug potatoes by hand, and now they sit on their asses drinking candy frapuccinos, is it any surprise that hormone levels are dropping?

High body fat alone causes high E and low T, which is what might be causing the 'soy face' epidemic, since a lot of these men have been fat since childhood.
It's amazing what lifting weights can do to your basal T levels. Even lifting for several years and then stopping still leaves you with a lot of muscle mass. I stopped lifting for a year due to a back injury and most of my mass was still there. Of course, my strength plummeted, but it all came back in a couple of months.

And now you have these woke, feminist cunts and soyboys trying to say that lifting weights is "toxic masculinity."

They have nuclear weapons and shit grey. They don’t need to lower T levels to take us out.

• muscle mass and bones
  • facial and pubic hair

Control.

Conclusion

Govts care. That's why they're importing men from other countries.

They have nuclear weapons and shit grey. They don’t need to lower T levels to take us out.
No that's not how it works. You can't nuke your own territory, or you'll just govern a barren, radioactive shithole. Men (as in boots-on-the-ground force) are needed.

On the topic of testosterone- Do you actually lose T by cooming, or is it nofap cope?

Damnn didn't know about this but i've never had high t levels to begin with.

卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐GAS ALL THE JEWS HEIL HITLER 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

I saw on the news that 1/6 of men are now infertile due to dropping testosterone levels and sperm counts. What the fuck is that? This is civilisation threatening. These reddit soymales aren't gonna be able to breed.

Mental stress is off the charts in normie society. Some exercise is nice, especially in nature. A lot of normies, however, overtrain and hurt their hormones even more.

Goatis, formerly known as sv3rige, talks about this a lot.

It's lifestyle. Xenoestrogens are a factor, but lifestyle is the big one. Most people are obese, sedentary, and working office jobs. Each of these is dinging their T. That last one is subtle, but I'll explain. In office jobs, the only means available to resolve conflict is the feminine means: snitching to HR/management, spreading rumors, playing victim, etc. Acting like a bitch influences your hormones so they resemble those of a bitch. Acting like a man influences your hormones so they resemble those of a man. Acting like a man is very, very illegal in the gynocratic west, though, so it sucks to be you.

• muscle mass and bones
  • facial and pubic hair

Control.

Conclusion

The Elites have all the nutrients, food and medical treatment needed to keep their T levels high. Off course us masses are getting our testosterone levels down because High T men will obviously revolt against tyranny and oppression. The eites want us to be nothing more than docile cattle who wlill do anything they want. The sad thing is guys like Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk aren't the elite. The Real elite are the hidden shareholders who stay far away from public eyes.

Most doctors are idiots and compare 20 y.o. patients' T levels with a reference range that includes 80 year olds kek

No, most doctors are not idiots lol. Furthermore, there is a lot of fluctuation/variance throughout the day with free testosterone levels.
Just going by a single blood draw at some random time in the day could mean the actual mean free testosterone is 2.5x higher than this or 2.5x less than this.
There is a lot of oversimplication(as well as some just plain falsehoods) in this thread about testosterone levels. I'm not an endocrinologist but am pretty familar with the matter.
One other thing I'd like to add- it's a good idea to steer clear of these 'men's health clinics' that are pretty much one size fits all and generally not run by specialists/endocrinologists. It's not very individualized care and pretty much everyone that comes in, regardless of their specific circumstances and workup, is put on the exact same monthly testosterone supplementation regimen. It's just not ideal care....

This too. Most big financiers in Murica are Jews. That's why any criticism against them is termed as antisemitism and one who does it looses all social security(Kanye West).
i fucking hate living in burgerland

i fucking hate living in burgerland
It's probably wishing for too much but I seriously hope oneday Niggers, spics and mayos there put aside their differences and destroy American government. The destruction of American society as now it is will be a massive blow to Jewish power and will benefit whites in long term(no more chemicals in water to turn you gay or interracial hollywood propaganda).

No, most doctors are not idiots lol. Furthermore, there is a lot of fluctuation/variance throughout the day with free testosterone levels.
Just going by a single blood draw at some random time in the day could mean the actual mean free testosterone is 2.5x higher than this or 2.5x less than this.
There is a lot of oversimplication(as well as some just plain falsehoods) in this thread about testosterone levels. I'm not an endocrinologist but am pretty familar with the matter.
One other thing I'd like to add- it's a good idea to steer clear of these 'men's health clinics' that are pretty much one size fits all and generally not run by specialists/endocrinologists. It's not very individualized care and pretty much everyone that comes in, regardless of their specific circumstances and workup, is put on the exact same monthly testosterone supplementation regimen. It's just not ideal care....
You're right, but I don't see how doctors can not prescribe TRT to someone with multiple tests under 10 nmol/L because it's still within the reference range.