Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More bluepilled dating advice from 4chan

This place really has become normie bluepill central @ionlycopenow @ReturnOfSaddam

View attachment 334476

View attachment 334477

View attachment 334478

View attachment 334480

Imagine just having to take a selfie and having women offer you sex in return :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

And ooooooh ... turns out the guy is 6ft3 jfl, IT JUST SO HAPPENS

View attachment 334481

View attachment 334482

"you're too scared bro"

And the next one is brutal jfl. "what you self improved and worked hard?? BRO JUST EXIST, don't put effort in it just happens naturally!!!!"

View attachment 334484

View attachment 334486

View attachment 334491

View attachment 334492

EDIT: And you know what? Some dude in that thread posted his decently built, lean body with a 6 pack because people were talking shit and saying he wuz be a fat slob. Guess what? They all stfu :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Was reading this thread a few days ago

Was reading this thread a few days ago
It was made a couple of hours ago. But they always say the exact same bullshit so i'm not surprised you're having deja vu

Remember that most users are white normies at minimum and it will make sense why their ‘advice’ works for them

Remember that most users are white normies at minimum and it will make sense why their ‘advice’ works for them
Not sure considering the /pol/ meet up was ~50% non white. Fucking pol of all boards.

I only go there to say my usual fuck whores on some threads, which gets replied with the same buzzwords.
4chan died when moot left, then it all filled up with tranny bbc negroids and faggots from reddit.

4chan died when moot left, then it all filled up with tranny bbc negroids and faggots from reddit.
Chink moot wants to make a profit sadly, that's why what you described happened

4chan should change its name to 4cuck

the dude's from japan not china.
People call him chink moot or hiroshimoot. And of course he's from japan since he was one of the 2 founders of 2ch

After the media mass reported on it 4chan became normie.
That's how besides infiltration the media destroys things it doesn't like and makes them conform to the cultural zeitgeist imo

After the media mass reported on it 4chan became normie.
That's how besides infiltration the media destroys things it doesn't like and makes them conform to the cultural zeitgeist imo
The 2016 election changed everything, iirc 4chan hit a giant peak of users. More recently plebbit purged lots of subplebbit including the Donald which further boosted the influx of normies

It was made a couple of hours ago. But they always say the exact same bullshit so i'm not surprised you're having deja vu
lol yeah. You even have peope their who still refuse the loli pill, which is a telltale sign of them being blue pilled

This place really has become normie bluepill central @ionlycopenow @ReturnOfSaddam

View attachment 334476

View attachment 334477

View attachment 334478

View attachment 334480

Imagine just having to take a selfie and having women offer you sex in return :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

And ooooooh ... turns out the guy is 6ft3 jfl, IT JUST SO HAPPENS

View attachment 334481

View attachment 334482

"you're too scared bro"

And the next one is brutal jfl. "what you self improved and worked hard?? BRO JUST EXIST, don't put effort in it just happens naturally!!!!"

View attachment 334484

View attachment 334486

View attachment 334491

View attachment 334492

EDIT: And you know what? Some dude in that thread posted his decently built, lean body with a 6 pack because people were talking shit and saying he wuz be a fat slob. Guess what? They all stfu :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Altrightcels are beyond saving

All larp. Asking dating advice from 4chan is like asking about astrophysics from a five year old. They are totally clueless and larping about it

All larp. Asking dating advice from 4chan is like asking about astrophysics from a five year old. They are totally clueless and larping about it
A large part of the userbase is incels in denial and the lowest of normies. But there are a few chadlites because i seem them posting their faces on fit. So some of them 100% believe in the shit they say because it works for them

"
>I'm not willing to humiliate myself for pussy following dumbass platitudes faggots like you give out

It always comes back to the scared ego"

Just be a jester, bro.

The 2016 election changed everything, iirc 4chan hit a giant peak of users. More recently plebbit purged lots of subplebbit including the Donald which further boosted the influx of normies
The 2016 election ruined everything tbh
Redpill cope went mainstream but instead of helping men it just made it publicly acceptable to bully meek "niceguy" bluepilled males and rationalizing it as "women hate them so they must be bad and it's natural to hate them!"

Man what happened to 4chan

Trump shit brought a bunch of boomers, normalfaggots and redditors to 4chan. /pol/ in special is full of tradcucks larping about aryan women in wheat fields and how you must act like an alpha to control women and if you are divorceraped or cucked it's your fault lol. They brag all the time about how Chad they are and how many roasties they fuck, it's normie or failed normie central now.

The 2016 election ruined everything tbh
Redpill cope went mainstream but instead of helping men it just made it publicly acceptable to bully meek "niceguy" bluepilled males and rationalizing it as "women hate them so they must be bad and it's natural to hate them!"
Yep without realizing that the "nice guys" are pussies because they can't afford to be arrogant or direct like good looking guys. Plus a lot of them were raised by single mother

They're not that different from orbiters and simps, they're ready to serve their ladies
Trump shit brought a bunch of boomers, normalfaggots and redditors to 4chan. /pol/ in special is full of tradcucks larping about aryan women in wheat fields and how you must act like an alpha to control women and if you are divorceraped or cucked it's your fault lol. They brag all the time about how Chad they are and how many roasties they fuck, it's normie or failed normie central now.
lol yeah, you didn't choose a woman who was pure/trad enough, as if that even exists anymore

Yep without realizing that the "nice guys" are pussies because they can't afford to be arrogant or direct like good looking guys. Plus a lot of them were raised by single mother

They're not that different from orbiters and simps, they're ready to serve their ladies
The demonization of "nice guys" is a prime example of society rationalizing whatever foids whimsically decide to be not right, uncool, lame and creepy.

Tbh the rare male bluepillers that seem naively seem focused on equality and do not play up sexual dimorphism or try to explain current disadvantages males face from one sided darwinist arguments are more tolerable than redpillers because that's all redpillers ever talk about. They are obsessed with getting in their two cents about sexual dynamics whenever and wherever possible. It's annoying and you see it the most on the "dissident" "populist" far right and far left ngl

The demonization of "nice guys" is a prime example of society rationalizing whatever foids whimsically decide to be not right, uncool, lame and creepy.

Tbh the rare male bluepillers that seem naively seem focused on equality and do not play up sexual dimorphism or try to explain current disadvantages males face from one sided darwinist arguments are more tolerable than redpillers because that's all redpillers ever talk about. They are obsessed with getting in their two cents about sexual dynamics whenever and wherever possible. It's annoying and you see it the most on the "dissident" "populist" far right and far left ngl
Yes i've noticed in too, the redpillers are 100% convinced that they've got everything figured out and they must share it at every moment. They're really think they're brave, woke, smart for the shit they say. They really think they've unlocked lifehacks that'll make everyone into a happy chad

Bluepillers usually only start talking if a man complains about loneliness, then they go full bluepilled platitudes

Yes i've noticed in too, the redpillers are 100% convinced that they've got everything figured out and they must share it at every moment. They're really think they're brave, woke, smart for the shit they say. They really think they've unlocked lifehacks that'll make everyone into a happy chad
They also embolden women to act more clearly eugenicist and openly judge males but making it acceptable to talk about these kinds of things. Like with the convention of politeness historically some things aren't discussed IRL for a reason.
But in this whole hyper NT competitive culture playing up creative destruction, disruption and getting people out of their comfort zone it's becoming common to start saying these things aloud no thanks to them. Previously it was limited to annoying PUA seminars

Whenever these things are discussed in a classroom setting people tense up and only psychopaths and wannabe edgy foids revel in le uncomfortable truths being spoken and "starting a conversation" (can be seen in the comments section of such videos too).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIMj08rkTSE

Bluepillers usually only start talking if a man complains about loneliness, then they go full bluepilled platitudes
All you have to do with bluepillers IRL is not mention race and gender and you're pretty much good. But redpillers have an annoying ability to tell you don't want to talk about it. It's a recent thing tbh and reminds me of thug culture maxxed normies honing in and calling out guys that aren't good with women even in the most formal settings. Something even punk rock type chads of the past didn't do.

4chan is a complete shithole now. Turned into a foid worshipping tranny faggot high-tier normie tryhard edgy hell either cuck or nazi & no inbetween. They don't produce anything anymore and ironically takes shit from r*ddit even though they'd hate to admit it. There is nowhere to go other than fucking incels.co.

Remember these are the people that tell us that WE don't understand how the world works, despite us knowing much more than they ever will.

Remember these are the people that tell us that WE don't understand how the world works, despite us knowing much more than they ever will.
Full dunning kruger

All you have to do with bluepillers IRL is not mention race and gender and you're pretty much good. But redpillers have an annoying ability to tell you don't want to talk about it. It's a recent thing tbh and reminds me of thug culture maxxed normies honing in and calling out guys that aren't good with women even in the most formal settings. Something even punk rock type chads of the past didn't do.
I haven't had that happen to me irl but i've heard it from other people. Pushy faggots unknowingly fighting for hypergamy

I tried watching that video but it was just too much. And jfl at one of them comments saying teehee this class isn't for people who get offended easily. Stfu easy to say when you're not the one being humiliated, pure psychopaths
4chan is a complete shithole now. Turned into a foid worshipping tranny faggot high-tier normie tryhard edgy hell either cuck or nazi & no inbetween. They don't produce anything anymore and ironically takes shit from r*ddit even though they'd hate to admit it. There is nowhere to go other than fucking incels.co.
It has lost his status as a meme powerhouse :feelscry: can't even do the mildest of raids too

I haven't had that happen to me irl but i've heard it from other people. Pushy faggots unknowingly fighting for hypergamy
It's happening in every non STEM class about politics and humanities where human society and the differences between men and women are played up these days in college imo

I tried watching that video but it was just too much. And jfl at one of them comments saying teehee this class isn't for people who get offended easily. Stfu easy to say when you're not the one being humiliated, pure psychopaths
It is. This sort of clickbait trolling and acting edgy is fostering an environment even more conducive to psychopaths flourishing. And if you call it out or even mention focusing on more serious things that needlessly unerve people it's all "found the person this video was talking about!" reddit tier mocking.

It's happening in every non STEM class about politics and humanities where human society and the differences between men and women are played up these days in college imo

It is. This sort of clickbait trolling and acting edgy is fostering an environment even more conducive to psychopaths flourishing. And if you call it out or even mention focusing on more serious things that needlessly unerve people it's all "found the person this video was talking about!" reddit tier mocking.
Thank god i went to STEM then

Yes you can't say shit. Imagine mocking any other demographic and the moment they say anything you just reply that them daring to speak up means they deserve being mocked, that's it's proof. Twisted and evil.

And incels in denial will gladly get shat on and say tx m'lady, they will just laugh it up "h-haha", especially the ricecells and the curries who are the most submissive ones even though they're discriminated against like crazy

If i was a ricecel or a curry i'd scream and call them all out with the racism card

Thank god i went to STEM then

Yes you can't say shit. Imagine mocking any other demographic and the moment they say anything you just reply that them daring to speak up means they deserve being mocked, that's it's proof. Twisted and evil.

And incels in denial will gladly get shat on and say tx m'lady, they will just laugh it up "h-haha", especially the ricecells and the curries who are the most submissive ones even though they're discriminated against like crazy
I don't remember the exact video but I saw a tiktok video about a foid taking a video of all the rice and curry males in her class and the comments laughing about how they are all probably incels.
While the media and normies talk about incels as white guys I think deep down most normies know that non-black ethnic males are more likely to be incel but are too disgusted to even think about this unless for laughs.

If i was a ricecel or a curry i'd scream and call them all out with the racism card
Wouldn't work because as has been said on this forum many times racism against ricecels and currycels is socially acceptable.
The worst part is even trying to zone out during these lectures would get you picked on by these weird sociology sexuality obsessed professors for ridicule and people could tell you are nervous and mock you later.
You can't even roll your eyes slightly, purse your lips too tight or squirm in your seat.
Even STEM won't completely save you because now that there are foids in STEM you'll have to hear them and other normies talk about and play up the sexual dimorphism and behavior differences between average men and women. Conveniently of course omitting framecels because framelet males have been erased from consideration with the only socially recognized male categories being fat and out of shape, in shape or skinny fat (yeah it exists but it's overused and now wrongly used to even describe naturally skinny guys now to to shame them into exercising and gymcelling).

This hit me hard af, especially the part About not producing anything. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I used to be on the /ic/ board, /f/ etc... all the creative boards where People actually made shit at one Point.
Took a break.
Come back.
All the rules we had are basically jokes now, it is just like normie social media now.
Ultra short Posts, Minimum effort for maximum Attention Posting...

It makes me sad.
Many normalfag memes can be traced back to a single thread on 4chan where People collaborated, made Things for each other, improved each others work….

Eventually I moved to 8chan.
Hung out on /pol/ there.
Then that stuff turned normalfag too.
We had ancient Boomers Posting absolute shit. Like Image macros from 2005. And nobody called them out.
They banned book threads, self improvement threads, anything substantial that couldve made an Impact got banned.

It turned into the same low effort, reactionary shit. Only normalfags went there to get professionally agitated at reactionary Content.

Finally I moved to 8chan /r9k/.
Felt like the Bottom of the Ocean.
Barely any Posters.
But only truecels. We would write Essay length Posts to each other, it would take days to wait for a Reply.
I even talked to some in private, we exchanged emails and photos.
It was harrowing ngl.

I also looked around for other smaller imageboards. There are some but there is not much activity.

Incels.co really feels like the last of Meeting places for our Kind.

idk bro, wtf am I supposed to do when this place goes down? rope? drink myself to death?
fuck bro, i just dont know anymore fuck

This hit me hard af, especially the part About not producing anything. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I used to be on the /ic/ board, /f/ etc... all the creative boards where People actually made shit at one Point.
Took a break.
Come back.
All the rules we had are basically jokes now, it is just like normie social media now.
Ultra short Posts, Minimum effort for maximum Attention Posting...

It makes me sad.
Many normalfag memes can be traced back to a single thread on 4chan where People collaborated, made Things for each other, improved each others work….

Eventually I moved to 8chan.
Hung out on /pol/ there.
Then that stuff turned normalfag too.
We had ancient Boomers Posting absolute shit. Like Image macros from 2005. And nobody called them out.
They banned book threads, self improvement threads, anything substantial that couldve made an Impact got banned.

It turned into the same low effort, reactionary shit. Only normalfags went there to get professionally agitated at reactionary Content.

Finally I moved to 8chan /r9k/.
Felt like the Bottom of the Ocean.
Barely any Posters.
But only truecels. We would write Essay length Posts to each other, it would take days to wait for a Reply.
I even talked to some in private, we exchanged emails and photos.
It was harrowing ngl.

I also looked around for other smaller imageboards. There are some but there is not much activity.

Incels.co really feels like the last of Meeting places for our Kind.

idk bro, wtf am I supposed to do when this place goes down? rope? drink myself to death?
fuck bro, i just dont know anymore fuck
Wizardchan? tho last time i checked them were deep in denial and escapism

Wizardchan? tho last time i checked them were deep in denial and escapism
dead.

got fucked Long ago.
The owner/creator is the same guy that ended up making 8chan.
He got with a girl and wizchan turned into a club of normalfags shitting on actual Wizards/incels.
They even had a hidden board to shit on the userbase.

In 2012, he joined Wizardchan, an Internet community for male virgins.[9] He states he bought Wizardchan from the original administrator in March 2013 and owned it until September 2013, when he resigned after losing his virginity.[10][11]

After that it all went to shit.
I wasnt there at the time but I met People later on that saw it Happening.
It was a Massacre.

dead.

got fucked Long ago.
The owner/creator is the same guy that ended up making 8chan.
He got with a girl and wizchan turned into a club of normalfags shitting on actual Wizards/incels.
They even had a hidden board to shit on the userbase.

After that it all went to shit.
I wasnt there at the time but I met People later on that saw it Happening.
It was a Massacre.
what the fuck :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: what a traitor

So are they just larpers? They have a board about depression and one about wizardry

what the fuck :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: what a traitor

So are they just larpers? They have a board about depression and one about wizardry
They have way more boards than that lol
but they are not listed.

Not necessarily larpers but just low post Quality now since the good People left ages ago.

There was a Fallout imageboard that was created to collected the good Posters but it Kind of failed.
It was called magicchan.
I used to post there.
It was just tragic, we had so few users, lol probably not more than 3.
Just some hyper autists keeping the entire thing alive by Posting in every dead thread lol.

Mentioning Magicchan on Wizchan was seen as taboo, as MC for the most part was free of trolls and spam, being regarded as a fragile community which could do without increased traffic. MC was host to many wizards banned or fed up with Wizchan and its policies. The rules were similar to that of Wizchan.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back