Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most people's values largely come from (((Hollywood))) movies, mine included

Mainstream movies/tv shows etc. is the main reason why people believe in all of this bluepilled nonsense. It starts at an early age with like Disney and cartoons and then as an adult it informs people's social behaviour. A lot of children would watch media with superheroes, which is giving children the message that good people defend the status quo while people who seek to change society are evil and should be stopped.
As an adult you watch shows with guys simping over foids and writers telling you that protecting women makes you a good person. No wonder a lot of men get themselves injured or killed fighting men that hit foids. They have been programmed.
This

My mental health has improved ever since I stopped watching kikeywood
Never watched it almost ever, yet being incel still destroyed me? Explain why.

I would watch that show (in the op). It sounds wholesome and "healing" as fuck and a much needed relief from normieflix degeneracy.

This is exactly right. You must become aware of the romantic Hollywood ideals fed to us since childhood. A global problem.

Jewish hollywood movies have brainwashed me from an early age and there is nothing I can do about it. Here are some things I learned from these jew movies growing up:

1. THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN HAVING SEX, especially having TEEN SEX AS A TEEN. If you aren't fucking a new bitch every week like you are a character on Friends you are a loser.
2. Doing drugs, smoking, mental illness-- all these things are cool and romantic.
3. White people (jews included) are the most attractive, well rounded, witty people. They are the main characters of life.
4. It's fucking cool to use violence to showcase superiority. Vengance is earned.
5. Rich people are just more interesting.
6. Ugly people don't exist or are evil.
7. If you are a male '5' it's normal to partner with females that are 7-8 psl.
8. Every decently attractive white bitch you meet ends up being a one-night stand.
9. Everyone is a huge sexual deviant that has a weird kink and is able to afford a specialized therapist.
10. If you don't live in a labyrinthine apartment overlooking Central Park, or live in a fat 2 story suburban mansion you dont exist.

Like imagine a piece of media, even today with all this woke shit, being the complete opposite of my value list: like it would have to be about a chang married to a black landwhale-- they don't do drugs or have sex at all, they also hate violence, and work in a non-profit to teach kids how to be goody-too-shoes praying to God. They are also poor, but good. Would anyone watch this hypothetical show???? I can't comprehend how non-sensical and boring it is just conceptually.

I find it most perplexing that people who are also raised on these films still manage to have relatively the same values, but completely ignore the fact that they are a piece of shit just ike me. At least I KNOW IM EVIL. Yet they have the same values as me pretty much, and can't comprehend the harm their shit values bring to the world- i'm not sure if it's willful ignorance, or a boldfaced lie. But either way, most people have a very JEWISH way of valuing what is important in people, and what is important in life that's almost impossible to escape from.

if you aren't capable of being a main character in a jewish movie YOU DONT EXIST, YOU DONT MATTER, YOU BELONG IN AN OBSCURE BLOB OF IRRELEVANCE
insanely accurate
i remember acting like 2 in highschool as in attempt to get girls but i just looked mentally ill instead jfl
also most kikes are incels themselves
a lot of these shows are just projections of lives they wish they had

A lot of children would watch media with superheroes, which is giving children the message that good people defend the status quo while people who seek to change society are evil and should be stopped.
So true. I have a lot to add to this, but I’m too high and depressed to put it together right now.