Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion More Bluepillers every day

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
 20190829 010912

Soon we will be at 10x times more Bluepillers than Incels .
What happened ?
Feels like our numbers are dwindling while they are getting more every day .

miss the days when max we would have was 650, now every day its like 1k plus, sad that those fuckers have nothing better to do tbh

I miss the good old 8 nov 2017 days where soys still hadnt discovered us

Incels get banned like crazy since they can't behave or follow the rules and normies love watching the animals at the zoo. So this is what we get. A few dwindling members of our species being observed by larger and larger crowds.

th

Plus honestly most of the bluepillers are incels guaranteed who just don't want to register because they don't want to admit to themselves they are actually incel. Just like most of the people on inceltears are incels and most of the people on dating subreddits are incels. If you're talking about a man who spends his free time on an internet forum (viewing or posting) at this point you're almost making a safe bet to assume he's incel just based on those facts alone.

Chads aren't browsing internet forums. They have better things to do.

Honestly, I'm not too sad about this. Even exposure to our ideals converts people because they are so self evident.

It is normal for some to like the forum but not create an account, and it is normal for infiltrators to appear as guests in this way as they take pleasure in incels' whining and pleading for anguish or to make occasional jokes with friends

Incels get banned like crazy since they can't behave or follow the rules and normies love watching the animals at the zoo. So this is what we get. A few dwindling members of our species being observed by larger and larger crowds.

th

Plus honestly most of the bluepillers are incels guaranteed who just don't want to register because they don't want to admit to themselves they are actually incel. Just like most of the people on inceltears are incels and most of the people on dating subreddits are incels. If you're talking about a man who spends his free time on an internet forum (viewing or posting) at this point you're almost making a safe bet to assume he's incel just based on those facts alone.

Chads aren't browsing internet forums. They have better things to do.

Well you see:

It's fucking hard to join this website, it took me like 5 try and I had to create a new email account just to try again, being accepted here is hard.

Mods are suspicious I guess or whatever, you have to wait for their approval.

I'm sure most of the bluepillers tried to register here but they got rejected for some silly reasons tbh tbh, ngl.
View attachment 145059

Soon we will be at 10x times more Bluepillers than Incels .
What happened ?
Feels like our numbers are dwindling while they are getting more every day .

What happened is simple: it's hard to be accepted on this website, I'm sure 80% of the bluepillers are incels that got rejected / not approved to join us for some silly reasons in their " about me " / " describe why you want to join this website "

I got rejected like 4 times before I got accepted smh jfl.

not enough of them are getting blackpilled