Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel More Chads jumping ship

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★

Imagine how many opportunities and the kind of life that guy had, then he decided that being a female would be an improvement from THAT. Fuck this gay earth.

Jesus Wtf.

I can't even look good as one gender and so many people can look good as both.

Fucking idiot doesn't even realize hes autosexual. He is going to do irreparable damage to his body and mind just because he wants to fuck himself.

what the fuck. CHADINGTON CHADSWORTH himself

From pumping his load into stacys asshole to getting his asshole pumped and dumped by Chad. What a fucking faggot.

These types are the hypermasculine that get sexually aroused to the idea of themselves as women. Before they would content themselves with cross dressing, now they full blown get their cocks chopped off and traipse around as "real women" see that Navy SEAL tranny and Bruce Jenner

Even the Navy SEALs are getting their dicks chopped? LIFE FUEL, son. :feelskek::lul:

Honestly I know people will hate me for this but........

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT TRANNIES

Mental illness

When you're tired of slaying as chad, so you decide to become a stacy. Volcel if you wouldn't smash tho.

women would still prefer a lesbian experience with him rather than sex with us :feelsrope:

women would still prefer a lesbian experience with him rather than sex with us :feelsrope:

Kek, fucking this. Nothing makes you feel like a bigger piece of shit than seeing disgusting MTF and FTM's in sexual relationships with foids.

Kek, fucking this. Nothing makes you feel like a bigger piece of shit than seeing disgusting MTF and FTM's in sexual relationships with foids.

gender identity disorder is no longer classified as a mental illness. on a social level there is a total acceptance of transsexuals

This is why I support the tranny movement. Most of the time its whites who decide to transition. In 30 years from now, all white men will have turned themselves into ladyboys and it'll finally be time for ethnics like me to ascend.
by then you'll be too old and be getting mogged by younger ethnics anyway

This guy wanted to looksmax so hard that he turned himself into a woman.

I didnt read the caption and that that was a straight up girl, either there getting better or my trap sense is off.....

Perhaps this is the beginning of a punishment sent by God himself to cleanse the earth of our species

Imagine how many opportunities and the kind of life that guy had, then he decided that being a female would be an improvement from THAT. Fuck this gay earth.

"Fuck this gay earth" I laughed for 5 mintues cause of this

This guy wanted to looksmax so hard that he turned himself into a woman.

Lmao, he looks better than most trannies too. Chad are both good looking regardless of their gender, it's over.

He got SO MUCH pussy that he was RID OF IT He couldnt see pussy anymore. Nothing was exciting anymore after the 100000000th slay. So he became a women because he already had everything what a male can dream of.

we are legit in the end times

it's not enough you're just a chad that you turned into a foid
brutal blackpill it's over for chadcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back