Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR more on why mentalceldom is fake.

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
said schizo is in his 30s. he fucked what he said the prettiest foid in his highschool class. and have had relationships before but now feeling tired of foids coz he feels they only "use" him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

how schizo is him? well, despite being in his 30s, he's still afraid of night :feelsdevil: and have to have his sibling to stay the night in the house so he doesnt become paranoid :feelsdevil:

if the condition is so serious then you'd expect him to be a giga trucel simply due to the mental condition. but he's not.

you cant be a mentalcel unless you're short, ethnic, ugly.

period.

said schizo is in his 30s. he fucked what he said the prettiest foid in his highschool class. and have had relationships before but now feeling tired of foids coz he feels they only "use" him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

how schizo is him? well, despite being in his 30s, he's still afraid of night :feelsdevil: and have to have his sibling to stay the night in the house so he doesnt become paranoid :feelsdevil:

if the condition is so serious then you'd expect him to be a giga trucel simply due to the mental condition. but he's not.

you cant be a mentalcel unless you're short, ethnic, ugly.

period.
tag him , don't be afraid of exposing fakecels

Cope. I am mentalcel not short or ugly. Foids are all awkward and distant with me. I’ve witnessed balding short NT guys that I mog to oblivion pull 3-4/10 foids right in front of me. NT is everything.

Cope. I am mentalcel not short or ugly. Foids are all awkward and distant with me. I’ve witnessed balding short NT guys that I mog to oblivion pull 3-4/10 foids right in front of me. NT is everything.
You overestimate your looks

If you're gl, being a mentalcel is just a penalty, it doesn't take you out of the game completely. Simple. It's like you fuckers don't understand nuance.