Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More proof of 1) JBW with this China expert Youtube vlogger and 2) it sucks to be a Chinacel

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I'm not sure if many of you guys here heard of Serpentza. Long story short: white South African guy that taught English in China for several years. He used to love China but his views have changed. He lives in the US now and makes YouTube vids discussing various Chinese social and political issues.

In one video, he reveals that his wife is a doctor, and he is an English teacher. In order for a typical Chinese man to get a girl, he needs to have a stable high paying job, a house, and a car --- China is even more hypergamous than the West.

Yet, Mrs. Serpentza, a doctor, didn't mind getting married with a lowly English teacher. Wonder why?

Without going through all the details, he basically got chased out of China. Yes, there are other reasons, but it wouldn't surprise me if Chinese guys hate him. I would too if I were a man in China in a society with a skewed gender ratio and hypergamous foids

Chink government agents prolly kept harassing him for taking a HQNP Chinese foid. Now the entirety of his content consists of crying for China :lul:

Chink government agents prolly kept harassing him for taking a HQNP Chinese foid. Now the entirety of his content consists of crying for China :lul:
based

Asian females are very materialistic especially from developing countries.

Why doesn't the Chinese government kick that loser out of their country? All he does is make videos shitting on ricecels in his spare time, while banging his noodlewhore doctor wife who is obviously paying for it all

I'm not sure if many of you guys here heard of Serpentza. Long story short: white South African guy that taught English in China for several years. He used to love China but his views have changed. He lives in the US now and makes YouTube vids discussing various Chinese social and political issues.

In one video, he reveals that his wife is a doctor, and he is an English teacher. In order for a typical Chinese man to get a girl, he needs to have a stable high paying job, a house, and a car --- China is even more hypergamous than the West.

Yet, Mrs. Serpentza, a doctor, didn't mind getting married with a lowly English teacher. Wonder why?

Without going through all the details, he basically got chased out of China. Yes, there are other reasons, but it wouldn't surprise me if Chinese guys hate him. I would too if I were a man in China in a society with a skewed gender ratio and hypergamous foids

Just to let you know. Apparently being a Doctor in China is a crappy job. It doesn't have the same level of respect as it does in other countries nor does it pay as well. Not a top subject major. Thats why you see Chinese go to other countries to get treatment coz they don't trust there own. Just a warning for any idiot here to actually decides to go there.

Serpentza himself I heard is shilling Vietnam now. Apparantly even JBW doesn't have the same impact in China as it did 10 years ago lol. I mean now China has all these technology start ups and investment firms, there are genuine non losers whites going to China (Although its mostly Shanghai and maybe other southern tier 1 cities)

Its over for ESLcels

Last edited:
I used to watch that motherfucker's vids. He was a white incel JBWmaxxer. He did not get any shit in his shit-hole home country (South Africa), not even black girls. So he moved to China.

The great China gave him a noodlewhore to fuck. Most probably she's a loyal and a normal wifu material (He has couple of vids with his wife). Also she's a freaking doctor and that loser was an English teacher, lmao.

Then he started vlogging his daily life in China. In his every vlog, he tried to shit on Chinese people and their culture and politics. He even made couple of videos shitting on Chinese people in front of his wife. He tried to play that "white savior" crap. Fucking ungrateful piece of shit. Good that they kicked him out.

Last edited:
While making videos shitting on ricecels. Probably according to him China should become like West, like the Western culture where he himself could not get a girl. Now after getting a Chinese foid who is also a doctor he wants China to be like his country.

While making videos shitting on ricecels. Probably according to him China should become like West, like the Western culture where he himself could not get a girl. Now after getting a Chinese foid who is also a doctor he wants China to be like his country.
He's no different from those Muslim immigrants. The ones who escapes their country due to crappy laws and cultures. Then demanding their new host respect the crappy cultures and rules they have. The ones that caused them to run away in the first place?

I guess this isn't just limited to ethnicity or religion. Its just something cunts have in common

Another rice foid lost to a jbwmaxxer

Of course they hate him

doctor is quite a bad profession there, and teachers are held in high esteem. So in addition to jbw, he would have job halo too

doctor is quite a bad profession there, and teachers are held in high esteem. So in addition to jbw, he would have job halo too
people wanting to be teachers for status?I guess you learn something new everyday...

people wanting to be teachers for status?I guess you learn something new everyday...
Confucius was famous for being a teacher.

Not a failed government bureaucrat

I hate him too and I don't even live in China.

JBW is real Real REAL you fucking denialists.

damn his wife is hot mogs me i wish i was him

"bro just be a budget jason statham and be tall bro."

thanks chad

He talks shit so I don't like him.

Je country is already packed with more males than foids. Do u really think the gov would want chinese foids dating foreigners?

Hes full of shit tbh hope he gets deported and sent back to his shithole

I think Whites that move to China or another Asian country to have kids or get married are massive fucking losers. They’re going to 1.) create hapas 2.) steal pussy from the locals

I think Whites that move to China or another Asian country to have kids or get married are massive fucking losers. They’re going to 1.) create hapas 2.) steal pussy from the locals
bigger loser to betabux aged white roastie and then get cucked and divorce raped or jbw with spicy noodle and maybe create an er or two? everybody that's not chad is a loser boyo

bigger loser to betabux aged white roastie and then get cucked and divorce raped or jbw with spicy noodle and maybe create an er or two? everybody that's not chad is a loser boyo
True but if I was White American for example, I would prob go to a poor eu country or even Russia to try and find a desperate Slav or Germanic. They are much more attractive than noodle whores, betabuxxing a young Stacy that hasn’t ridden the CC is prob worth it

True but if I was White American for example, I would prob go to a poor eu country or even Russia to try and find a desperate Slav or Germanic. They are much more attractive than noodle whores, betabuxxing a young Stacy that hasn’t ridden the CC is prob worth it
I live in eastern europe and they're not desperate. sure you can get a gold digger roast that'll cuck you but you can get that anywhere. noodles actually want the bwc

I live in eastern europe and they're not desperate. sure you can get a gold digger roast that'll cuck you but you can get that anywhere. noodles actually want the bwc
Brutal. Is the meme true that Eastern Euro girls don’t like their male counterpart much?

Hes full of shit tbh hope he gets deported and sent back to his shithole

He is full of shit. He basically had to flee China because he was being harassed by the police; the reasons he gives are murky, though. He lives in the US now. And his American friend Laowhy, another China hating Youtuber, is even worse.

He is full of shit. He basically had to flee China because he was being harassed by the police; the reasons he gives are murky, though. He lives in the US now. And his American friend Laowhy, another China hating Youtuber, is even worse.
I am really disappointed in ricecels in china for not beating the shit out of this guy man
This is why ricecels are always looked down by everyone

Brutal. Is the meme true that Eastern Euro girls don’t like their male counterpart much?
every foid is retarded and wants some dream soap opera scenario. maybe Spanish chad or English chad or statusmogger chad or gigatallfag. yeah the normies won't cut it. I'd probably have much better success with pua if I larped as an American. once I hit on a Polish stacy tourist who gigamogged me but I could actually talk to her she even added me on normiebook back when I had one. probably because I wasn't Polish

every foid is retarded and wants some dream soap opera scenario. maybe Spanish chad or English chad or statusmogger chad or gigatallfag. yeah the normies won't cut it. I'd probably have much better success with pua if I larped as an American. once I hit on a Polish stacy tourist who gigamogged me but I could actually talk to her she even added me on normiebook back when I had one. probably because I wasn't Polish
I remember years ago, I actually used to talk to a fat Romanian roastie on Kik hhhaahaha, sad thing is she literally went from being very friendly with me to wanting chad only prob cos she realised she could get chvlad just by downloading tinder

Asian females are very materialistic especially from developing countries.

Cope, ItsOVER was a poorcel manlet with no car living off of U.K NEETbuxx in a rented apartment & he fucking slayed in Indochina & even did decent in Eastern Europe.

yep ive watched a couple of his videos, its interesting to see how dystopian china is tbh.

this is the same reason these commie wannabes have to be crushed in the west