Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious More than 50% of women experience orgasm during rape

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

"Of those who report their rapes, around 4–5% also describe experiencing orgasm. But the true numbers are likely much higher. In a 2004 review paper, a clinician reports, "I (have) met quite a lot of victims (males) who had the full sexual response during sexual abuse…I (have) met several female victims of incest and rape who had lubrication and orgasm."

"There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. "

"But I do admit that for some reason, the adreneline the confusion the whatever, my body did respond in ways I wouldn't have dreamed. I've been told this isn't unheard of. Some say it's the body's way of defending itself during a rape so that the damage is minimized. But to be honest it was more than that for me. The thing I can't tell anyone is that I actually had several orgasms during the assault even though the actual rape didn't last very long."

Tbh, normies make rape seem like a bigger deal than it really is.

TFW wish you had a kinky gf

4-5% is prob higher than consensual sex kek

I like that chick. That's how femoids should respond to rape. It's a serious crime but ffs it's not a life-altering ordeal.

All sex is rape. Its all a matter of how attractive the guy is whether he gets away with it. "Concent" is a social construct. Nobody in history has ever gotten laid by asking for it. The minute you ask for permission she dries up.

There is such a thing as rape-induced ovulation, where violent rape triggers a spontaneous release of egg(s) from the ovaries. Its why the incidence of rape babies is higher than it should be statistically.

This is mega cope. Orgasm is an involuntary action. You can have a deformed land whale force jerk you off and kick you in the nuts until you orgasm. Doesn't mean you liked it.

With that said, there are some foids who like getting raped by a hot guy, but that's a very small amount. On the other end, there's a lot of foids who accidentally sleep with failed normies when they're drunk, and then cry rape when it was consensual.

yeah this is pretty common, doesn't mean much though tbh