Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over More women are having sex with their dogs than ever before, also the occurrence of "bestiality parties" are increasing, experts say

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Dogpill history month sure is depressing

We need a dogpill tag

I honestly want to die.

My friend in Chicago knew this weird foid that got caught fucking a dog and killed herself because of the bullying

JFL when chadlites are wearing dick cages and watching their girlfriends get fucked by dogs...

We need a dogpill tag

NGL-with-Tag-Line-plum-logo-and-line.jpg

My friend in Chicago knew this weird foid that got caught fucking a dog and killed herself because of the bullying
God damn you should post it as a thread PURE LIFEFUEL BRO

JFL at all the "B-but it's only small number of wymen" copers, this shit is obviously far more common than the foid whores make it out to be.

Sounds like a lifefuel.

There was a video of a foid in my town going around in which she put something on her vagina for the dog to eat and lick it

JFL at all the "B-but it's only small number of wymen" copers, this shit is obviously far more common than the foid whores make it out to be.
Fuck them man they are obviously copers. Dogpill is brutal

Yup, it's not some isolated, fringe activity, now I am pretty much convinced that it's way more common than what we thought. Women won't fuck ugly men, they can't get chads all the time, and they get horny once every month, so in that case the safest and easiest way is to fuck their dogs. Also women loves knots, I read somewhere if a whore gets the taste of a knot, she will never be able to forget it. It's THAT good.

What the holy fuck

The degeneracy of the left has no shame

There are people doing research on the subject, statistical data being collected on the subject, indecent acts being legalized, researchers saying that the phenomenon only increases

Cucktears: Those virgins losers really think women are fucking their dogs?

water is wet

unfortunately, only the wokest corners of the internet have fully digested the dogpill, so to some this might come as a surprise

Also women loves knots, I read somewhere if a whore gets the taste of a knot, she will never be able to forget it. It's THAT good.
Yes apparently, they can have multiple orgasms during the knotting itself (Which can last 20 minutes at least, usually it's 30-45 minutes, the dog is ejaculating the entire time inside them), as it constantly rubs against their g spot, and if it is big enough their clit also. I also read that all the foids (That have fucked a dog) say that dog semen is far hotter than human semen, and therefore feels better inside them.

The dog pill is real and it is brutal.

water is wet

unfortunately, only the wokest corners of the internet have fully digested the dogpill, so to some this might come as a surprise

Still there are many users here who can't take this dogpill very well (me included), it's so fucking unreal.

Yes apparently, they can have multiple orgasms during the knotting itself (Which can last 20 minutes at least, usually it's 30-45 minutes), as it constantly rubs against their g spot, and if it is big enough their clit also. I also read that all the foids say that dog semen is far hotter than human semen, and therefore feels better inside them.

I have also read they taste good too. Many dog fucker whores gobble dog nuts on a regular basis.

Still there are many users here who can't take this dogpill very well (me included), it's so fucking unreal.
the dogpill transcends encyclopedic knowledge, it's divine wisdom

It's over, the dogpill is the blacker than the blackest of labradors.

Attachments

• 1479082344913.jpg
    1479082344913.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 129
@StaroRavager @Angry_runt

@StaroRavager @Angry_runt
Find me a foid who has sex with a dog, I'll find you ten who are fucking an ugly guy who is shorter than them.
That's not to say that a foid wouldn't rather have sex with a dog than an incel, but they'd prefer a good looking guy and they can find one far easier than they can find a dog to fuck.

Fuck, man. These dogpills are getting too much. :worryfeels:

Find me a foid who has sex with a dog, I'll find you ten who are fucking an ugly guy who is shorter than them.
That's not to say that a foid wouldn't rather have sex with a dog than an incel, but they'd prefer a good looking guy and they can find one far easier than they can find a dog to fuck.

Yes, there are women who are fucking ugly and short guys, but there are also women who are fucking dogs. These two are not mutually exclusive. Dogpill compliments the core blackpill discourse, it does not contradict.

Listen since I'm HighQ I'll tell it how it is...it is very unlikely that this this dogshit happens on any normal basis in any normalized society (feeemaahels). However I don't doubt that it does occur and is likely increasing (note: I mean from .00005 to .0005% so basically still meaningless).

However, my guess is that this is another outcome of social-media. Basically, some of these girls got fucked by Chad for ONS and then realized that they had been played and it was unlikely to occur regularly with Chads so they retreated into their bedrooms (or in this case doghouses). What is troubling is that many of these few women who do this degenerate stuff probably do it because dating an average-looking guy is a fucking NO GO! after Chad. You see this trend over and over again in normal people so I would imagine that these perverted outliers went one step farther.

Cliffs: Social media really screwed over a lot of society, you have to remember that happiness or contentment is largely based on relativism not actual substantive worth i.e. rather be with a fucking dog than a not-Chad. So in essence, a feemayle is better off never having a Chad and losing him (if that Chadesque relationship isn't reproducible...obvs if you look like Taylor Swift it WILL happen again so no worries).

Last edited:
Listen since I'm HighQ I'll tell it how it is...it is very unlikely that this this dogshit happens on any normal basis in any normalized society (feeemaahels). However I don't doubt that it does occur and is likely increasing (note: I mean from .00005 to .0005% so basically still meaningless).

However, my guess is that this is another outcome of social-media. Basically, some of these girls got fucked by Chad for ONS and then realized that they had been played and it was unlikely to occur regularly with Chads so they retreated into their bedrooms (or in this case doghouses). What is troubling is that many of these few women who do this degenerate stuff probably do it because dating an average-looking guy is a fucking NO GO! after Chad. You see this trend over and over again in normal people so I would imagine that these perverted outliers went one step farther.

Cliffs: Social media really screwed over a lot of society, you have to remember that happiness or contentment is largely based on relativism not actual substantive worth i.e. rather be with a fucking dog than a not-Chad.

Not only that, there are other factors as well. Before engaging in a sexual act, there has to have a building of rapport, ice-breaking stuffs to lift the initial inhibition. Specially this is more difficult with a grown up human being. But it's way easier with a dog. Also ice-breaking is more difficult for a woman if the man is ugly. Moreover, if you look closely, women who live with dogs, they are already physically close, they touch, kiss, lick each others tongue or may be she accidentally touches its balls time to time. So there is no need for ice-breaking.

Look at this video, as if dogs are making out with their owners and whores fucking love it.

lol, how does one become an expert on bestiality parties? :lul:

Did the 1st article say it is legal to spread
Penut butter on little girls vaginas and have dogs lick it ???

I can't take the dogpill. I JUST CAN'T!

Dogs mean more than us.

Cliffs: Social media really screwed over a lot of society, you have to remember that happiness or contentment is largely based on relativism not actual substantive worth i.e. rather be with a fucking dog than a not-Chad. So in essence, a feemayle is better off never having a Chad and losing him (if that Chadesque relationship isn't reproducible...obvs if you look like Taylor Swift it WILL happen again so no worries).

we are lower than dogs in their eyes. This is all cucks fault who get sex once a year

Childfree women are nurturing and fucking dogs, spending a lot of resources to buy dogs with the biggest dick.

It’s over for humanity.

happens only in the West and in colonized asian countries (Japan, S Korea)

and no elsewhere

I remember one chick I met in mental asylum. She said she sucked off the family dog

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back