Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over More women are having sex with their dogs than ever before, also the occurrence of "bestiality parties" are increasing, experts say

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Also let's not forget some feeamayeles prefer GORILLAS over incels (weebcels in this case).

Shabani is popular for his handsome looks

hqdefault.jpg

Cliffs: FWHR

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-ape-over-handsome-gorilla-named-Shabani.html

Fuark that gorilla literally mogs me.

My hatred for humanity is increasing everyday.

It’s just another cycle, tbh I’m trying to enjoy this as much as possible until my brain decides to snatch this gift from me. It really sucks not having an actual day though, I’m waking up in the evening these days

JFL at all the "B-but it's only small number of wymen" copers, this shit is obviously far more common than the foid whores make it out to be.

I knew this existed, but i'll be honest, I GENUINELY, did not know how common it was. Jesus. Women are good at hiding stuff.

disgusting as usual thanks

did Canada really legalize beastiality?

the left is sick, won't take long for it to come to U.S

“Just be a dog” theory confirmed.

I was completely unaware of the dogpill until a couple of days ago when I started looking at this forum again. JFL. I don't even know what I feel about it. I guess I'm not suprised. We are living within a disgusting lie. It can't go on forever, the truth will out eventually and women will sink back down to their rightful place of obedience.

Dogpill is unstoppable bro

the biggest dogpill thread on the forum tbh

Jesus Christ I'm really gonna take the dog pill

This doesn't surprise me at all. I knew a Stacy who lived with her male pit bull who slept with her. I guarantee she fucked and sucked the dog. It was disgusting. Why couldn't she take pity on me instead? She'd be more ashamed of fucking me than fucking her dog.

I wouldn't be surprised if upwards of 25% of foids and Stacies fuck their dogs. While I LARP. I need to rope tbh.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I knew a Stacy who lived with her male pit bull who slept with her. I guarantee she fucked and sucked the dog. It was disgusting. Why couldn't she take pity on me instead? She'd be more ashamed of fucking me than fucking her dog.

I wouldn't be surprised if upwards of 25% of foids and Stacies fuck their dogs. While I LARP. I need to rope tbh.

After swallowing a copious amount of dogpill, I am now convinced that most single western women who live with a big male dog, are having some sort of sexual activity with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back