Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mosquito experiments in india

865CFEF1 F2A8 4748 A06E 0CB58A0E9A1D

The schizo levels are off the charts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @Transcended Trucel

the good dinosaur halloween GIF by Disney Pixar

Need one of these hurled right into the Shitdian subcontinent @Adolf Hitler
And another one to hit Africa and smaller ones to hit city’s such as LA, San Francisco, Seattle, JewYork City, Toronto, London, Paris etc.

And another one to hit Africa and smaller ones to hit city’s such as LA, San Francisco, Seattle, JewYork City, Toronto, London, Paris etc.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Don’t forget sandland either

Most of the hate Indians recieve is completely justified. They are short, giga ugly and inferior in every possible way. Only a few High IQ South Indians have any worth as humans. Vast majority of Indians deserve extermination.

Why doesn't the US create a bioweapon to wipe out billions of curries all at once?
all the US's crimes will be forgiven if they give this gift to the world

As an Indian I would like to say I have received more hate and abuse from my own Indian 'brothers' than all other races combined.
Tbf, that is true of everyone. I received more hate from Jews than anyone else. Welcome to the forum btw

Most of the hate Indians recieve is completely justified. They are short, giga ugly and inferior in every possible way. Only a few High IQ South Indians have any worth as humans. Vast majority of Indians deserve extermination.
all the US's crimes will be forgiven if they give this gift to the world
@wereq we have a based greycel newcomer

Tbf, that is true of everyone. I received more hate from Jews than anyone else. Welcome to the forum btw
No you don't understand. You may have been treated badly by jews but I literally faced Racism and Racial Degradation from them for being East Indian(North Indian curries look down on Biharis, Jharkhandis, Bengalis, East Indians etc). They literally said worse shit to me than 4chan Stormfrontcucks. I used to be depressed at this when I was younger but after discovering how subhuman these 'superior curries' are I only laugh at them.

No you don't understand. You may have been treated badly by jews but I literally faced Racism and Racial Degradation from them for being East Indian(North Indian curries look down on Biharis, Jharkhandis, Bengalis, East Indians etc). They literally said worse shit to me than 4chan Stormfrontcucks. I used to be depressed at this when I was younger but after discovering how subhuman these 'superior curries' are I only laugh at them.
I can’t tell the difference between any of them tbh. But that’s understandable. Funny how you have to share the same country as them, despite them literally hating your kind.

I can’t tell the difference between any of them tbh. But that’s understandable. Funny how you have to share the same country as them, despite them literally hating your kind.
You can't tell the difference between them because there isn't any difference. Those Curries get humiliated by literally everyone so they punch down on their own to feel an ounce of dignity.

Most low caste, Indian Muslims and East Indians have to live in a country which hates them.

advanced warfare, gone are the times of using prehistoric bullets

pajeet extermination