Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most anime and mangas are cucked

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
It is everywhere. I am just reading some manga and guess what happened? There is a typical situation where a female is being "molested" by a bunch of "evil guys" and the main character has to save her. I am tired of seeing this over and over again. This is not only a cheap plot device but it also shows the current state of this world where men are depicted as evil and females are always good and innocent and of course only the main character can save her. As Youngdefiant would say "get away with this corny-ass bullshit".

it is the style of "give the people what they want". I am surprised the feminists aren't speaking against that plot line....arguing that women today don't need saving from men....they are capable of doing it themselves. Feminists :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

It is everywhere. I am just reading some manga and guess what happened? There is a typical situation where a female is being "molested" by a bunch of "evil guys" and the main character has to save her. I am tired of seeing this over and over again. This is not only a cheap plot device but it also shows the current state of this world where men are depicted as evil and females are always good and innocent and of course only the main character can save her. As Youngdefiant would say "get away with this corny-ass bullshit".
It's one of many ways to keep people bluepilled and it works.

I've seen that many times. Don't really care tbh , I don't mind seeing bluepilled shit anymore

its mostly the main character being the chad even though he's a wimpycel

they also let women drive cars in anime

monobeno-girl-brunette-leather-wallpaper.jpg

Anime and manga have way less progressive shit in general but they do have an uncomfortable amount of shit like femdom and being a slave to women in many senses.

@TheSecondComing thoughts?

Perhaps we should make our own manga or visual novel. It will be the most brutal thing ever released.

Good.
It would be gr8

I don't watch that much anime anymore cause of this cuck simp drama.

Yes but I find anime a good cope