Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most attractive female height in First World Countries

Most attractive female height:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
neetmaxxed

neetmaxxed

Self-banned
-
What is the most attractive height for women in America in terms of casual dating, online dating and one night stands. I am not talking about marriage or a long term relationship. I want to see which of the middle three the bell curve peak at.

5"1' for me but I am 5"7' and dominationpilled

I want a foid as tall as possible

She has be atleast 5'7

My oneitis was 5’4”

Mine was 5'0" and I am 5' 11". She was persian and hot as shit, it is a shame I am autistcel because she was not objectivly attractive or chad crazy yet.
There are Iranian users here that will report you for saying persian women are attractive, be cautious. They claim they’re only incel because their countries women are “ugly”.

I tried to get an Arab gf but failed.

Because of women preferring taller men and men preferring short girls, Iranian men are considered subhuman because of their short stature and facial structure. They are treated as ricecels and curries. In spite of this persian women can be considered attractive because below average height and their facial features are deseriable to alot of men. The same thing goes with scandanvians, since they are taller on average the men tend to be chads but their women are undesirable and lack curvew. I don't blame the Arabcels I would go ER if I was one of them.

as tall as possible. short foids are subhuman

Honestly, volcel if you wouldn't

Anywhere from 4'10 to 6'10

5'4 to 5'7 is the sweet spot

4'11 to 5'4 Are the most attractive to me

Shorter than me

I want a Giraffe tbh ngl ded srsly $! /&) #) @)*/'!'.

Obvious blackpill: the average female height is the most attractive, whereas the average male height is a death sentence, with women clamoring for top-percentile height for men. Among American men, the baseline 6' height barely turns women's heads, and yet is already 86th percentile.

Last edited:
Most guys don't give a shit about height and will fuck literally anything.

Edit: But to answer the question the taller the foid the better. I don't want my theoretical son to face the same height problems I currently experience. A tall foid would help protect my male offspring from inceldom.

Come to think of it, guys who intentionally impregnate short foids are evil. Short women really shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Last edited:
5'6 at most and not a centimeter more.