Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most brutal heartbreak. I don't think he survived. Oneitiscels, DO NOT CLICK!

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
IMG 20240219 082539

I think she was just messing with him. She could have just said "the movie is called 'P.S, I Love You'" and avoided any confusion.

Instead, she purposely made it sound like she was confessing her love to him (and even added a smiley), just so she could later pretend it was a mistake and crush his heart.

It's over for him. I don't think he survived.

Last edited:
Gun them all down (in GTA)

I think this is fake. Pretty sure I saw this in the SmartphOWNED collection way back when.

and we are expected to go out of our way to help these people (foids) :feelsclown:

Looks fake. And ive experienced way worst. Doesnt faze me

W
View attachment 1067735

I think she was just messing with him. She could have just said "the movie is called 'P.S, I Love You'" and avoided any confusion.

Instead, she purposely made it sound like she was confessing her love to him (and even added a smiley), just so she could later pretend it was a mistake and crush his heart.

It's over for him. I don't think he survived.
Was this a real conversation?

W

Was this a real conversation?
It's fake, no way someone would just reciprocate feelings instead of verifying it first. He could've said "really?"