Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Introducing "Just don't be me theory"

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
I saw the ugliest freak today with a cute girl, and there is no doubt they were a couple based on how they were giggling and looking at each other. This is not the first time I see something insane like this, in fact most dudes i see outside are ugly but still manage to have a gf/sex. I know many guys are rotting at home and i wont see them but im sure they have all had a girl interested in them and they will eventually get laid with a girl.

He wasn't running any game like muh betabuxx because he was young and they were going to the bus, maybe his car was broken. But i doubt that since the way he was approaching the bus made it obvious he rides it often.

It wasn't JBW either since he was ethnik

It wasn't just be first since i could see it on her eyes that she has been acting like a fleshlight for chads

IT WAS: JUST DON'T BE ME

People that are not me will have a decent life, success, sex, laughter, fulfillment, achievements and joy. Meanwhile i will have nothing.

After 30 less than 1% are virgins, guess what? im turning 30 in a few months.

I don't care if she doesn't love him or if she is cheating with chad. He will still get to penetrate and fuck her holes OCCASIONALLY that's better than laying in your bed fapping your entire miserable life away like im doing and wishing I was dead

"don't be incel and you'll get gf" this is huge

After the age of 30, we are irredeemably lost. Every single cope will stop working because there is no more point. We were too long in this state to salvage anything from our lives.