Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most effective/painless Suicide methods?

P

Poverty Cel

Recruit
★★★
Title

Also some good forums or websites would be nice asking for my 8.3/10 female friend :feelsokman:

As scary as it sounds your gonna have to drop off a tall building to experience the least agonizing death. I say agonizing instead of painless because no death is without pain, but at least dropping off a building is very very quick (at least the pain part).

Don't believe what you hear about hanging, its absolute torture and most people suffer.

When I was suicidial my plan was to use the helium exit bag strategy. However, I was going to use a cpap mask and duct tape it to my face to eliminate any possibility of any air leaking in when I pass out, leaving me brain damaged for life.

Suicide is a stupid thing to do, though. You are going to eventually die anyway, might as well make use of what time you get.

Jump head first into a concrete pavement from the 10th floor+

Jump head first into a concrete pavement from the 10th floor+

Silly idea, if you don't hit your head and land on your legs you're in for a bad time.

Nitrogen exit bag for sure..helium has oxygen added these days..

I used to huff butane when I was a young teen and passed out from that a few times, I know its quick and painless

Google the hibachi carbon monoxide method.

You could also produce CO by mixing concentrated sulphuric acid with formic acid but depending where you live those might be hard to buy.

Daily reminder to rape before you rope

Inhale carbon monoxide

secobarbital followed by pentobarbital is pretty good i heard

I wanna know easy methods too fam

If you live in the US you have easy access to the best method