Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill most females lack a healthy conscience

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
females are empathetic and have zero morality .

empathy is all about how i sense you feel , for example as long as i lie to you .. and you are blind from the truth ... iam good as an empath ! because there is no bad feelings you feel when you just don't know sht lols .

that's the evilness of empathy based sense of goodness , and that's how they justify cheating for one , as long as you unaware of the fking and suckin ... cheating is ok lols , your feelings are happy so they are good individual .

see how immoral that logic and Evil .

now let's go for the real agent that makes humans decent and good , which is [UWSL]conscience [/UWSL]

You cannot have a healthy [UWSL]conscience and accept to cheat or backstab someone who trust you .[/UWSL]

your [UWSL]conscience is the ability to feel bad when you violate a moral code [/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]not only bad it will torture you and make your life sht lols , that's how many Great novelist tortured the main characters of their novels until they testified of their crimes "just to be at peace" .[/UWSL][/UWSL]

now for feminist pop psychology it claims that only psychopaths lack [UWSL]conscience .... where the truth is most females lack it also lols , the amount of cheating and game playing or children who are rised by their none biological fathers without their knowledge is an obvious evidence , such acts will not be tolerated by a healthy [UWSL]conscience .[/UWSL][/UWSL]

a person who can give another that trusted them a life of lies and deceit and be cool with it all !!! lacks any existing morality or [UWSL]conscience [/UWSL]

Last edited: