Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most high IQ blackpill video

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
Demographically over for the West.

Very good video. This video should be pinned.

Boomer aged white men poached (or cucked) the younger generation of white men. Whiteceldom amongst white millenial men and white zoomer men is heavily alleviated because of ethnic foids (Hispanic, noodlewhore, curry foids, black, you name it).

Mass inceldom amongst undesirable men of color especially Asian American men.

Very good video. This video should be pinned.

Boomer aged white men poached (or cucked) the younger generation of white men. Whiteceldom amongst white millenial men and white zoomer men is heavily alleviated because of ethnic foids (Hispanic, noodlewhore, curry foids, black, you name it).

Mass inceldom amongst undesirable men of color especially Asian American men.
Ted was right in his book about the industrial revoluion being a disaster on the human race. The technological revolution is even worse.

lol not only did the boomers take all the fucking jobs they took all the foids too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's not the boomers' fault, every generation takes a cut from the next generation.
This has always been the case.

The problem is rather not enough babies are born.
Various causes to this phenomenon : feminism, females encouraged to pursue high degree and career shortening the fertility window, materialism excessively promoted, weakening of religion, etc.

Boomers are not the issue my fren.

im halfway through the video rn and i guess the conclusion will be that in a century or 2 everyone in the west is gonna be mixed
Yeah, the trend seems to point towards that.

i finished the video. thx for the link it was very IQ indeed. i didn't gain much since i've known we were fugged for years now but it was entertaining nonetheless. imma check out the channel now
:feelsokman:
I liked it and thought i would share it.
I just discovered this video some 2 hours ago, i already knew about this but for some reason it was entertaining.

what is all this boomer shit lmao, age gap relationships are not that popular, they were never that popular, but they are especially unpopular in the recent decades

women are whores that fuck around and don't have children, nuking the population pyramid, that part is legit

but there isn't some balding old faggot stealing your young GF anymore, like come on :feelskek:

what is all this boomer shit lmao, age gap relationships are not that popular, they were never that popular, but they are especially unpopular in the recent decades

women are whores that fuck around and don't have children, nuking the population pyramid, that part is legit

but there isn't some balding old faggot stealing your young GF anymore, like come on :feelskek:
2-5 years is common. Boomers cucked gen x and took some of their foids. Obviously they’re not cucking millennials or zoomers

2-5 years is common. Boomers cucked gen x and took some of their foids. Obviously they’re not cucking millennials or zoomers
does this make that much of a difference? guys are waiting much longer than 5 years to find their own wife, sometimes their whole life