Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most Important Things Foids Care About In Men.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Most Important Things Foids Care About In Men.

Here's my list:

1:Height
2:penis size
3:Face
4:Hair (No Balding Signs)
5:Race

Do you think this is accurate?

I think it's

1. Face
2. Height
3. Race
4. Dick size
5. Hair

Most Important Things Foids Care About In Men.

Here's my list:

1:Height
2:penis size
3:Face
4:Hair (No Balding Signs)
5:Race

Do you think this is accurate?
there's no way women care more about penis size than face.. just switch the two and it would be legit

Race and height are definitely their most important traits. They won't even see you as a human if you aren't white or 6'0 tall.

I think it is :

1. Rich Chad
2. Chad

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

it's definitely height first, then comes the money. Race doesn't matter honestly, as long as you're incredibly tall (6'5"+) and rich then you won't have to worry about pussy.

Good personality
Good smell
Great style
:y'all:

Good personality
Good smell
Great style
:y'all:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Soytrio HD
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
7a1
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Before 20, height, body and face
After 20, height, penis and money

Face face and face