Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If I had the infinity gauntlet...

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Here are the 5 things I would do

5. Send all Indians to Hell (except Wereq and Grim_Reaper)
4. Make foids actually care about pERsonality
3. Make myself the richest man
2. Send Indians to hell
1. SEND ALL FUCKING INDIANS TO HELL!!!

Good list, but you're lacking in bringing loli waifus into reality like Illya and Shiro. Not to forget, making yourself a smoking hot Aryan Chad with unlimited money and complete immortality.

Good list, but you're lacking in bringing loli waifus into reality like Illya and Shiro. Not to forget, making yourself a smoking hot Aryan Chad with unlimited money and complete immortality.
Right

2nd step, make waifus' real and ascend with Ochako Uraraka from there :feelzez:

Right

2nd step, make waifus' real and ascend with Ochako Uraraka from there :feelzez:
Indeed. Good, very good, although I don't find Ochako all that kawaii personally, but that's just me.

Indeed. Good, very good, although I don't find Ochako all that kawaii personally, but that's just me.
Tbh if these foid anime characters were real they would be ultra Tyrone only because of they fact they would be the most attractive

Tbh if these foid anime characters were real they would be ultra Tyrone only because of they fact they would be the most attractive
That is true, although you could strip them of their free will and make them fall in love with or just become Tyrone yourself lol.

That is true, although you could strip them of their free will and make them fall in love with or just become Tyrone yourself lol.
Do a reverse Michael Jackson theory