Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most incel threads here are boring and stupid

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Veteran
★★★★
It's always the same shit everytime without fail. everyone here argues about race because I guess according to most retards here if you are a certain race that makes you an noncell. And if it's not pointless arguing about race then it's constantly bitching and complaining about not having a girlfriend which yes is emotionally painful yes but constantly obsessing and complaining about it every second is so fucking lame and boring.

Write some interesting takes then nigga

aren't you sexhaver

It's always the same shit everytime without fail. everyone here argues about race because I guess according to most retards here if you are a certain race that makes you an noncell. And if it's not pointless arguing about race then it's constantly bitching and complaining about not having a girlfriend which yes is emotionally painful yes but constantly obsessing and complaining about it every second is so fucking lame and boring.
The blackpill has been compiled. Foids are not that deep except their pussy.

True.
The replies are usually even worse than the threads, because most people here are low IQ as fuck and have nothing interesting to say, so instead of posting interesting and lenghty replies to a topic, they just spam the same generic one liners over and over again.
This forum is literally the lowest IQ place on the internet. Even reddit trannies are putting more effort into their posts than the mentally challenged losers here in this place.
It's all the fault of this new goddamn awful forum administration who doesn't give the slightest fuck about quality of users, all they care for is that they have traffic, because that's how they make money.

Wrong go back sucking their tranny dick
Is it?
Everytime reddit is reposted here it's some lengthy essay that some troon wrote ... very different from the one liners that are spammed here ..

Btw, acknowledging and speaking out facts is not "suckin dick", it's the purest form of blackpill. You still have to learn alot. Blackpill is not about hateful oneliners, it's about discussing and finding truth.

True.
The replies are usually even worse than the threads, because most people here are low IQ as fuck and have nothing interesting to say, so instead of posting interesting and lenghty replies to a topic, they just spam the same generic one liners over and over again.
This forum is literally the lowest IQ place on the internet. Even reddit trannies are putting more effort into their posts than the mentally challenged losers here in this place.
It's all the fault of this new goddamn awful forum administration who doesn't give the slightest fuck about quality of users, all they care for is that they have traffic, because that's how they make money.
Imagine being a haloeffected trannymaxxer yourself with foidavi and talking about low IQ.

People like you and the NEETS.net queers are the disgrace that every incel community could have: you are sick in your mind.

Everything high IQ has already mostly been told and the news for us left now are random articles, social media garbage and studies. Now it's about socializing with people who share the same problem, I accept it because that's how it is. The blackpill is complete, now it should be aknowledged by as many people as possible in order to stop simping, reducing hypergamy and finding solutions for our sufferings.

Seems after a while you get bored of hanging out here.

Imagine being a haloeffected trannymaxxer yourself with foidavi and talking about low IQ.

People like you and the NEETS.net queers are the disgrace that every incel community could have: you are sick in your mind.
I really don't understand how an adult man can be salty about anime pictures on the internet. It doesn't compile in my brain how somebody could be that fragile. How do you even go through life when you already get triggered by anime pictures on the internet? Lmao.

You say anime is a disgrace for the incel community, when anime was one of the founding pillars of inceldom. Anime has always been one of the biggest copes that incels ever had since the dawn of inceldom. You really have to be braindead to condemn something which is so important to inceldom and saved so many incel lifes.

You are a disgrace to the incel community because you're trying to take one of their biggest copes away from fellow incels. Shame on you. Shame. Educate yourself, please.

Everytime reddit is reposted here it's some lengthy essay that some troon wrote
Women and effeminate cucks are famous for their walls of text it doesnt mean their demented rants have more value

I never said anything about value, I said:

Wall of text = effort. Something this forum lacks. A lot.
Who cares if you put more "effort" into something if it's completely worthless and misguided. If you make a longer post for a shitty opinion, it means you're either hysterical and emotionally unstable, or trying to trick someone into agreeing with you. I don't see the point

Who cares if you put more "effort" into something if it's completely worthless and misguided. If you make a longer post for a shitty opinion, it means you're either hysterical and emotionally unstable, or trying to trick someone into agreeing with you. I don't see the point

Truth can only be found and spread through discussion.
Discussion requires people to write out their arguments and reasoning.
Nobody has ever been convinced by a one-liner, even if it might've been correct.
One-liners make dialogue impossible.
A long essay that is misguided is much more valueable than any correct one-liner, because a long essay can be discussed and debunked, while a one-liner just stands there, worthless.

Most notable things have already been talked about and run to the ground.

Truth can only be found and spread through discussion.
Discussion requires people to write out their arguments and reasoning.
Nobody has ever been convinced by a one-liner, even if it might've been correct.
One-liners make dialogue impossible.
A long essay that is misguided is much more valueable than any correct one-liner, because a long essay can be discussed and debunked, while a one-liner just stands there, worthless.
Pretending a longer text is somehow intrinsically more reasonable than a shorter one is crazy. You are literally a jew.

Pretending a longer text is somehow intrinsically more reasonable than a shorter one is crazy. You are literally a jew.
That's basic debate culture which you learn in school and college, I don't understand what the Talmud has to do with it.
I gave you arguments for my thesis, but instead of debunking my arguments and offering counter arguments which prove my thesis wrong you just say "waah waah that's crazy. You're a jew".
See how no discussion can be had like that? You actually have proven my point, lmao.

There are some users who make interesting and good threads.

50% is pointless baiting and arguin a la "I'm the only incel in this forum", the other 50% is grayfags making shitty posts we've seen 50000 times before or being edgy

True.
Reddit tranny dick rider

That's basic debate culture which you learn in school and college, I don't understand what the Talmud has to do with it.
I gave you arguments for my thesis, but instead of debunking my arguments and offering counter arguments which prove my thesis wrong you just say "waah waah that's crazy. You're a jew".
See how no discussion can be had like that? You actually have proven my point, lmao.
youre a retard and increasing the number of words in your posts will never change that.

youre a retard and increasing the number of words in your posts will never change that.
Please educate yourself. Go to school. Go to college. You're bothersome to deal with because of how uneducated and low IQ you are.

The irony being that I have been seeing a bunch of threads complaining about this lately, and at the amount of them being made it actually contributes to the problem.

Please educate yourself. Go to school. Go to college. You're bothersome to deal with because of how uneducated and low IQ you are.
I study math in college dumbass, therefore Im not a midwit redditor

IMG 4215
IMG 4218

I study math in college dumbass, therefore Im not a midwit redditor
Even in a math test you don't just write down the result, you write down the steps how you got to that result. It's the same principle, lol.

Then leave

Exactly this.

There are some faggots here that only read incel content out of entertainment purposes because they are failed-normie retards that try to make themselves feel better about their own lame-ass life.

Even in a math test you don't just write down the result, you write down the steps how you got to that result. It's the same principle, lol.
It still contradicts the fact that you assumed my opnion is that of someone who is uneducated, which is obviously not the case. Youre just using the same dumb arguments plebbitors use all day to justify to themselves their own retardation and cucked worldview.

It still contradicts the fact that you assumed my opnion is that of someone who is uneducated, which is obviously not the case. Youre just using the same dumb arguments plebbitors use all day to justify to themselves their own retardation and cucked worldview.
Strawman.
Fact is, you act uneducated because you're unable to form proper argumentation. You saying "but I study math", doesn't change that. We can't even know if it's a lie or not, anybody can say he studies xyz on the internet.

Racebaiting should be banned ethnics are extremely retarded and annoying they really think that they would get laid if they were white in a white country but in reality they'd be posting there too.

I really don't understand how an adult man can be salty about anime pictures on the internet. It doesn't compile in my brain how somebody could be that fragile. How do you even go through life when you already get triggered by anime pictures on the internet? Lmao.

You say anime is a disgrace for the incel community, when anime was one of the founding pillars of inceldom. Anime has always been one of the biggest copes that incels ever had since the dawn of inceldom. You really have to be braindead to condemn something which is so important to inceldom and saved so many incel lifes.

You are a disgrace to the incel community because you're trying to take one of their biggest copes away from fellow incels. Shame on you. Shame. Educate yourself, please.
You claim that anime is a pillar of inceldom, a coping mechanism that has saved so many lives. How pathetic. To rely on a mere form of entertainment to find meaning and purpose in life, especially when you identify as a foid, as a matter of your identity . It is a sad testament to the desperation and delusion of the incel community. Anime is a distraction, a pathetic escape from reality that only perpetuates their self-pity and victimhood. To condemn such a shallow and empty existence is not a disgrace, but rather an act of compassion. It is a call to seek true fulfillment and growth, rather than clinging to the false hopes and fantasies perpetuated by anime. Educate yourself, and free yourself from the chains of your own ignorance, because anime is ignorance and identifying yourself with a foidavi is trannymaxxing.

And this community is full of fags like you.

You claim that anime is a pillar of inceldom, a coping mechanism that has saved so many lives. How pathetic. To rely on a mere form of entertainment to find meaning and purpose in life
Different people find meaning and purpose in differnt things. You are not in a position to judge others because they find meaning in other things than you.

when you identify as a foid, as a matter of your identity
Nobody here identifies as a foid just because he has an anime avi, lol. It's just an internet avatar, nothing more. In most cases, it's changed to something different on a regular basis.

It is a sad testament to the desperation and delusion of the incel community. Anime is a distraction, a pathetic escape from reality that only perpetuates their self-pity and victimhood. To condemn such a shallow and empty existence is not a disgrace, but rather an act of compassion. It is a call to seek true fulfillment and growth, rather than clinging to the false hopes and fantasies perpetuated by anime. Educate yourself, and free yourself from the chains of your own ignorance, because anime is ignorance and identifying yourself with a foidavi is trannymaxxing.
As I said above, you are not in a position to judge others for what they like and don't like.
I pity you with your pisslam avatar much more than any anime avatar, pisslam supporters are regularly the most braindead creatures on this planet, but I don't go on a big rant about how retarded you and your avatar are, because everybody can cope and believe whatever he wants.

And this community is full of fags like you.
I'm very hetero, moron.

You've been on this forum for over 3 years. Don't you think you've already read a good deal of blackpills, making it harder to find more to learn? Newfags gonna newfag, just like you did in your days.

Different people find meaning and purpose in differnt things. You are not in a position to judge others because they find meaning in other things than you.
The defense of subjective meaning and purpose. How mundane; you are just braincucked by kikes and their postmodernist ideas. You claim that individuals have the right to find meaning in whatever they please, but let me remind you that not all meanings are created equal. While it is true that people have the freedom to derive purpose from various sources, it is our duty to question the validity and significance of those sources. Anime, for example, is a shallow and superficial form of entertainment that offers little substance or value, especially when you start identifying with the foids in there and using foids as a question of your identity, hence foidavis. To find meaning and purpose in such a trivial pursuit is a reflection of one's lack of depth and ambition. It is a sad testament to the state of society when individuals settle for mediocrity and escapism rather than striving for true growth and fulfillment. So no, I am not in a position to judge others, but I am certainly entitled to question the merit and significance of their chosen sources of meaning; especially when incels communities are starting to be a copycat of NEETS.net, with their faggotry.

Nobody here identifies as a foid just because he has an anime avi, lol. It's just an internet avatar, nothing more. In most cases, it's changed to something different on a regular basis.
You are just denying reality. You claim that using an anime avatar has no correlation with foids or identifying as a foid but we both know that it's not that simple. The choice of an avatar reflects one's preferences and interests, and the prevalence of anime avatars within the certain circle of trannymaxxing is undeniable; so let's not pretend that the choice of an anime avatar is completely disconnected from foid worshipping and especially troonmaxxing. It is a subtle nod. But perhaps you love to lie to yourself as cope mechanism.

As I said above, you are not in a position to judge others for what they like and don't like.
I pity you with your pisslam avatar much more than any anime avatar, pisslam supporters are regularly the most braindead creatures on this planet, but I don't go on a big rant about how retarded you and your avatar are, because everybody can cope and believe whatever he wants.
You claim that I shouldn't judge others for their preferences, yet here you are, hurling insults and making baseless assumptions. It seems you are the one lacking in self-awareness. As for your pitiful attempt to insult my AVI, it only serves to reveal your own ignorance. My AVI seeks to transgedit the minds of the normies watching here and to create a good meme.

Yours is basicly your open and public claim that you are a faggot that sooner or later will ride the troonmaxx pipeline.

I'm very hetero, moron.

It seems you are quite sensitive about your own sexual orientation, princess. Do not lie to yourself and kill yourself, fag.

Last edited:
Life is dull and stupid

The defense of subjective meaning and purpose. How mundane; you are just braincucked by kikes and their postmodernist ideas. You claim that individuals have the right to find meaning in whatever they please, but let me remind you that not all meanings are created equal. While it is true that people have the freedom to derive purpose from various sources, it is our duty to question the validity and significance of those sources. Anime, for example, is a shallow and superficial form of entertainment that offers little substance or value, especially when you start identifying with the foids in there and using foids as a question of your identity, hence foidavis. To find meaning and purpose in such a trivial pursuit is a reflection of one's lack of depth and ambition. It is a sad testament to the state of society when individuals settle for mediocrity and escapism rather than striving for true growth and fulfillment. So no, I am not in a position to judge others, but I am certainly entitled to question the merit and significance of their chosen sources of meaning; especially when incels communities are starting to be a copycat of NEETS.net, with their faggotry.
Just out of curiosity, how do you personally "strive for true growth and fulfillment"? What is your source of meaning that is so much more merit and significant?

You are just denying reality. You claim that using an anime avatar has no correlation with foids or identifying as a foid but we both know that it's not that simple. The choice of an avatar reflects one's preferences and interests, and the prevalence of anime avatars within the certain circle of trannymaxxing is undeniable; so let's not pretend that the choice of an anime avatar is completely disconnected from foid worshipping and especially troonmaxxing. It is a subtle nod. But perhaps you love to lie to yourself as cope mechanism.
You're wrong. Internet avatars in most cases never had a deeper meaning. They were often chosen randomly. Sometimes they were used as a joke. They don't have a deeper meaning in most cases, that's why people change them so often. My iconic rainbow avi for example had zero meaning, I just typed in random words into google and took the first picture that came up.

You claim that I shouldn't judge others for their preferences, yet here you are, hurling insults and making baseless assumptions. It seems you are the one lacking in self-awareness. As for your pitiful attempt to insult my AVI, it only serves to reveal your own ignorance. My AVI seeks to transgedit the minds of the normies watching here and to create a good meme.
You're twisting things. I don't hurl insults based on your avi. I don't call you a faggot based on your avi and I sure as hell don't say that your avi should be banned, like you do with anime avis.

It seems you are quite sensitive about your own sexual orientation, princess. Do not lie to yourself and kill yourself, fag.
You senses seem to be weak jusging by how often you are wrong.

Hard to disagree on the first take, racebait isnt allowed yet everyone does it all the time and the mods dont give a shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back