Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most JBW coper are gay for white men, projecting there fakeceldom on to white truecels or coping whitecels

keep yourselves safe guys :]

how? in both situations there is no pudsy.
easier ascension and with an easy ascension, there would be no excuse to bitch and moan about inceldom

how does a whitecel in their home country ascend?
There has to been neighbourhoods/areas where ethnics are the majority. If their isn't simply geomaxx, why are you trying complicate your situation?

My theory is more that there's some sort of closeted cuckoldry going on, given how a lot of those guys seem to simply use those online dating statistics and so on to justify fantasies which would be crazy even for the average raceplay blog, but your theory also makes a lot of sense:feelsokman:.

JBW is LAW
there are no white incels
even this retard can get a GF because he is WHITE

Everybody can cherrypick.

ad_173244063.jpg

viral1-960x540.jpg

Truly shameful that my dick sits rent free in some deathnic rather a foid
Exactly :yes::yes::yes:.

There has to been neighbourhoods/areas where ethnics are the majority. If their isn't simply geomaxx, why are you trying complicate your situation?
Bruh, if geomaxxing was so simple, everyone would be doing it:feelshaha::feelskek:. You need a lot of money to move between countries, and a lot of the guys here will never be able to do something like that.

Bruh, if geomaxxing was so simple, everyone would be doing it:feelshaha::feelskek:. You need a lot of money to move between countries, and a lot of the guys here will never be able to do something like that.
That's cope. Bro if you live in the west and literally have 1000$ dollars you could go to any african country and ascend. Stupid cumskins think the whole world uses their currency. You currency is really strong in other countries, even 500$ dollars in a month with change to spare.

if you live in the west and literally have 1000$ dollars
That's a pretty big if tbh.

A pretty good number of white-majority countries have incomes comparable to better-performing ethnic ones. By that same logic, a lot of ethnics should also have no problem geomaxxing in Africa, such as the Chinese with an average net salary over 1000$, South Africans with even more, Malaysians and Mexicans with over 850$ and 700$ respectively if they saved some money for that etc., yet curiously, this fact is never brought up here:feelswhere::feelsjuice:.

Think of how many JBW copers have turned out to be faggots like @PastillaNegra @righteouscel @nohope. or fakecels like @Incelius Savage @MACHETE and @NoLooksNoLife. And there are some who are coping whitecels like @IncelCream and @Retardfuel. The fag ones assume sense they love white dick ethnic whores do as well. The fakecel ones project their fakeceldom on to white truecels to hide the fact they are fakecels. And the coping whitecels are coping with JBW to cope with there subhumanity and the fact they will never get pussy.

@Saitama @DarkStarDown
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

That's a pretty big if tbh.

A pretty good number of white-majority countries have incomes comparable to better-performing ethnic ones. By that same logic, a lot of ethnics should also have no problem geomaxxing in Africa, such as the Chinese with an average net salary over 1000$, South Africans with even more, Malaysians and Mexicans with over 850$ and 700$ respectively if they saved some money for that etc., yet curiously, this fact is never brought up here:feelswhere::feelsjuice:.
It only works with JBW. You'll stick out like a sore thumb if you'r white, there is no use in geomaxxing if your a blackcel/mexicans, you'll probably look like the locals. I'm not saying ethnics shouldn't geomaxx, im saying that it's really easy for cumskins to ascend when they geomaxx to african countries. Ohh and that wiki page(ranking by country's monthly income) are incorrect, you got cherry picked examples when it came or that site gave you incorrect results.

My theory is more that there's some sort of closeted cuckoldry going on, given how a lot of those guys seem to simply use those online dating statistics and so on to justify fantasies which would be crazy even for the average raceplay blog, but your theory also makes a lot of sense:feelsokman:.
Honestly that would make sense with all the crazy shit the talk about.
Everybody can cherrypick.

ad_173244063.jpg

viral1-960x540.jpg
This ethnics act like one example proves an entire theory which is the same thing bluepillers do to "prove" the bluepill.
I think that guy actually might be mentally challenged.

It only works with JBW. You'll stick out like a sore thumb if you'r white, there is no use in geomaxxing if your a blackcel/mexicans, you'll probably look like the locals.
Obviously, if you're unambiguously foreign/exotic, you will have a much easier time getting the attention of women with a fetish for foreigners. I'm simply pointing out that this isn't limited to Americans/Europeans. For example, I've seen a fair number of interviews with random Africans where they call the Chinese "white", and I also find it very hard to believe that an Arab, for example, wouldn't stick out as well in some Subsaharan village.

I'm not saying ethnics shouldn't geomaxx, im saying that it's really easy for cumskins to ascend when they geomaxx to african countries.
I agree with that, I'm just saying that I don't see why many ither ethnicities shouldn't have as easy a time geomaxxing in Africa as whites. Both Arabs, Persians, Chinese, etc., are also much lighter-skinned than Africans and much richer than them as well.

Ohh and that wiki page(ranking by country's monthly income) are incorrect, you got cherry picked examples when it came or that site gave you incorrect results.
Which ones would you say are incorrect? The results for Europe seem to be perfectly fine from what I've seen, and various other sites are supporting the values given for the Asian countries there (China, Malaysia, Thailand) or giving even higher numbers when I search for it in Google.

Honestly that would make sense with all the crazy shit the talk about.
It truly gets you to think why those guys are posting stuff like that, especially when you take a closer look at the numbers.

For example, Indian-Americans have a gender difference in outmarriage that's about 10 percentage points. Literally at the border of being statistically relevant in the real world, and not even close to something like twice as many women as men marrying non-curries.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ABCDesis/comments/p7f94h/interracial_marriage_rates_for_south_asians/

38% of US raised Indian men marry out to non-Indians

48% of US raised Indian women marry out to non-Indians

Now compare those numbers with what the curries here are posting:feelskek::feelskek:. The average curry here seems to spend an hour a day posting how utterly subhuman he is and how the white man is fucking 1000% of their women all the time:feelskek::feelskek:. We even periodically get comments here that compare whites to gods in one way or another:feelshaha::shock:.

It gets even more hilarious when ethnics living in ethnic countries are like that:feelshaha::feelsclown:.

At some point, it just needs to be asked whether this is just harmless shitposting, or whether those guys are getting a sexual kick out of posting that kind of stuff:feelswhere:.

There's only JBC (Just Be Chad)

:feelshaha: A guy with a tag @Adolf Hitler denying White supremacy jfl

russian women are easy...bro
Not different from the German or Polish...
East Asians and South-East Asians are cultured nations.
Women who have sex with literal beasts like blacks ( I have nothing against nerdy non-thuggish blacks btw ) or Arabs are the worst.

Women who have sex with literal beasts like blacks ( I have nothing against nerdy non-thuggish blacks btw ) or Arabs are the worst.
mongoloids are savages all of them, japan was shithole until 19 century

and giga cope cause german foids are to high quality to go for gooks or niggers

:feelshaha: A guy with a tag @Adolf Hitler denying White supremacy jfl
I'm not denying white supremacy I am denying that me and all other whitecels are supposedly fakecels/volcels because were white.

JBW is code for “I want white women”

Think of how many JBW copers have turned out to be faggots like @PastillaNegra @righteouscel @nohope. or fakecels like @Incelius Savage @MACHETE and @NoLooksNoLife. And there are some who are coping whitecels like @IncelCream and @Retardfuel. The fag ones assume sense they love white dick ethnic whores do as well. The fakecel ones project their fakeceldom on to white truecels to hide the fact they are fakecels. And the coping whitecels are coping with JBW to cope with there subhumanity and the fact they will never get pussy.

@Saitama @DarkStarDown
You are sooooooo wrong. See this thread

"Chinese Communist Party officials suck white CHAD dick - Call them "god-like Aryan men""​

That thread literally proves my point :feelskek:

Cope.

Better white incel than ethnic sexhaver.
Jfl if you would rather be a rotting permavirgin than a sex haver

JBW is code for “I want white women”
Always:yes:.

Cope.

Better white incel than ethnic sexhaver.
CCP members pulling out all the stops to get into the good graces of the US President's son and potentially turn him into their asset =/= JBW.

im not german, and you are cherrypicking, you are just asshurted cause you know russian women are easy

@Zer0/∞
Not cherrypicking. German women slept with Soviet men during the end of WW2. And, obviously, not every sexual act was forced.

im not german, and you are cherrypicking, you are just asshurted cause you know russian women are easy

@Zer0/∞
You are right, I don't know why @NorthernWind is Coping when a lot of the women that race-mix in Germany are the Slavic ones JFL

You are right, I don't know why @NorthernWind is Coping when a lot of the women that race-mix in Germany are the Slavic ones JFL
are ethnic in germany ? i'm pole and brutally learned that everybody fucks a slavic women

are ethnic in germany ? i'm pole and brutally learned that everybody fucks a slavic women
In the UK, polish race mix a lot more than Anglo women here

JBW is law in latin america, people here still have colonial mentality, you can be an ugly white and find a cute mestiza or whitina even if you end up living here. Oliver Sykes did it and they not even left the country, isntead they live in São Paulo

Also, if you are latino but with european features, you're treated like a GOD, just look to these redhead boy on tiktok:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@gabi.wence/video/7210817823898176773?q=ruivinho%20do%20mackenzie&t=1690923722438

Nearly 400k likes for a guy who would be normie in the West. There are many other examples like that.

JBW is law in latin america, people here still have colonial mentality, you can be an ugly white and find a cute mestiza or whitina even if you end up living here. Oliver Sykes did it and they not even left the country, isntead they live in São Paulo

Also, if you are latino but with european features, you're treated like a GOD, just look to these redhead boy on tiktok:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@gabi.wence/video/7210817823898176773?q=ruivinho%20do%20mackenzie&t=1690923722438

Nearly 400k likes for a guy who would be normie in the West. There are many other examples like that.

Ok GrAYnigger

For one this is just a single cherrypicked example that alone means it doesn't prove anything. Two he mogs me especially if he got those goofy ass glasses off his face. And three she knows how these things go down she has fucky fucky and gives sucky sucky to rich white guy rich white guy gives her money that's why she instantly came in talking about sex.

For one this is just a single cherrypicked example that alone means it doesn't prove anything. Two he mogs me especially if he got those goofy ass glasses off his face. And three she knows how these things go down she has fucky fucky and gives sucky sucky to rich white guy rich white guy gives her money that's why she instantly came in talking about sex.

I had a clip of an Asian woman confirming this if I find it again I'll post it