Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Kekfuel] Average JBW Coper on .is

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
MoststraightJBWcoper

Faggots.is at it again boyos.

Ironically, I see tons of Spics who are faggots where I live, more so than Whites or Blacks kek.

@Adolf Hitler remember all the JBW copers who've turned out to be faggots? Such as @PastillaNegra @nohope. @righteouscel

Clearly, it is them just projecting the fact that even Whites who are faggots won't want them and/or they assume that since they lust after White dick, every ethnic foid or faggot does.

Last edited:
This is true. These faggots look for white femboys out of desperation. That's why they have JBW on their mind 24/7.

I have been saying this for almost a year at this point. There has been so many cases of this that I think mods should keep an eye on any user who makes JBW posts.

Last edited:
Hispanics have the highest rates of homosexuality and transgender in the entire world, so I'm not surprised at all by this
I think I heard Brazil does have quite high rates of that: Could you provide a link to some source about it?

Thanks.

I see, thank you brocel.

Lol what a fag glad he got banned.

Lol what a fag glad he got banned.
Kek, did you see his appeal? He didn't even try denying it, he more or less just said "oh I'd rather fuck them cause goblinas are ugly" which basically proves my point here. @Adolf Hitler

HAHAHA. Didn't know so many of them were faggots.

HAHAHA. Didn't know so many of them were faggots.
From personal experience I could already make a solid guess, since I lived in a majority hispanic area for a while and a lot of them acted like faggots many even talked with a lisp
I can confirm this also, since I live in a very diverse area which is almost majority hispanic now: Tons of faggots in HS were spics, tons of the ones I see at college are, and even many involved in politics who are Spics are pro-LGBT+

I can confirm this also, since I live in a very diverse area which is almost majority hispanic now: Tons of faggots in HS were spics, tons of the ones I see at college are, and even many involved in politics who are Spics are pro-LGBT+
I don't live in a diverse area so I have no clue. It's only white people here but I'm starting to see more curries and niggers:feelswhat:

They deserve more fire than what is in my avi.
Faggotry is the most unnatural and uncanny thing in the world.

Just clarifying JBW because almost no one gets it.
Including you it seems because you make the "every whitecel is a fakecel" threads that ITV was saying aren't what JBW actually is in that clip.

Brutal, stay safe brocel.

Oh, but ":soy::feels:: Muh great replacement ain't real!1!1!:bluepill:"
Oh, it definitely is. Piece of shit government wants to import nigerian workers. That news was so terrifying that I lost sleep.

Oh, it definitely is. Piece of shit government wants to import nigerian workers. That news was so terrifying that I lost sleep.
Stay safe brocel: Learn some self-defense/mma, avoid immigrant areas, and always stay sharp.

Stay safe brocel: Learn some self-defense/mma, avoid immigrant areas, and always stay sharp.
There should be laws that the natives could own guns but immigrants could not. Then I wouldn't have to learn all that MMA shit. All I know are some basics + I am not very big which doesn't help. You can get easily overwhelmed by 2-3 shitskins. We already have gypsy ghettos and these stupid cunts in power want to bring in more ethnics. Being in NATO/EU is beyond cucked.

This is true. These faggots look for white femboys out of desperation. That's why they have JBW on their mind 24/7.
I remember some JBW fag told me "Its not gay. You only dont like femboys because you are jealous" or some shit like that im deadass not joking

I remember some JBW fag told me "Its not gay. You only dont like femboys because you are jealous" or some shit like that im deadass not joking
Most likely a beaner too.

Just clarifying JBW because almost no one gets it.
Including you it seems because you make the "every whitecel is a fakecel" threads that ITV was saying aren't what JBW actually is in that clip.
All that was said in the video, is that White men have higher SMV in comparison to other races: That's not proving JBW, and most of those studies show that ethnics still were getting matches albeit at a lower rate compared to Whites.

Mostly jokes. There's a lot of them here tho. I think it's not over if you are 4/10 and white.
Considering the state of hypergamy, I would say it is: Also, consider other factors such as height, NTness(which matters A LOT imo) and not just pure face rating.

JBW is true, but JBW was never made to imply that every single white person in this world who identifies as incel is a fakecel. rehab room himself never says every white incel is a fakecel.
JBW just means that White guys who already are decent looking, NT, tall, etc. can punch above their weight compared to ethnic normies, same goes for JBB: Both are just tides that "raise" all White & Black(including White & Black passing individuals) SMV, and ofc it will raise it depending on the predetermined factors of attractiveness(NTness, height, face, etc) a Chad who is White will benefit the most, a normie will benefit a bit, and a sub-5 non-NT white won't benefit much at all in terms of SMV.

Any kind of "Just be x" only applies to guys who meet the minimum criteria(5/10 face minimum, not short, and NTmaxxed) and the tide which comes in will just "raise" their value even more, but it won't save any sub-5 autist no matter what. No race for your face.

Last edited:
This retard was a fakecel too, he told me that his main problem was shitskin where he lives since he apparently has a decent face, if that was truly the case then why the fuck wouldn't he just lighten his skin and move on?

There should be laws that the natives could own guns but immigrants could not.
Based, I would be in favor of these.
Then I wouldn't have to learn all that MMA shit. All I know are some basics + I am not very big which doesn't help.
Brutal, it still can help you at least, and honestly gymcelling is a good cope.
You can get easily overwhelmed by 2-3 shitskins.
Strength in numbers, that's the shitskin way.
We already have gypsy ghettos and these stupid cunts in power want to bring in more ethnics.
Yup, cause they have a "I got mine fuck yours" mentality.
Being in NATO/EU is beyond cucked.
Agreed, fuck NATO

This retard was a fakecel too, he told me that his main problem was shitskin where he lives since he apparently has a decent face, if that was truly the case then why the fuck wouldn't he just lighten his skin and move on?
Exactly: If his location is the issue, he should have gone to a more diverse area with more Spics, or even used his status in the first-world to get some poor foid from his homeland.

IMG 2517

didnt that dude post hmself butt naked once

I unfortunately encountered some femboys on the blackpill/anime irony side of Instagram and none of them look like women. All hairy ass apes

I unfortunately encountered some femboys on the blackpill/anime irony side of Instagram and none of them look like women. All hairy ass apes
Disgusting: Femboy genocide is needed.

You must've seen @Whitefeminineboy on there.

Disgusting: Femboy genocide is needed.
I think the femboy fetish comes from tranime characters. Actual faggots and troons look way different

What the fuck? You're back? How have you been? What happend?
i went back to libya after the floods, shit was crazy and everyone was sufering like it's jahanam then i stayed and just spammed video games for months

Man I thought he was cool :feelskek: