Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most modern western adult cartoons suck

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Talking about shit like Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons (even if it's family friendly, mostly), South Park, etc. These shows started being good but they're overdone and so bad now full of unfunny jokes and references to celebrities and social media. They have even become pretty woke with Family Guy not making any jokes about gays anymore or The Simpsons with Lisa being an SJW.

Even if South Park is antiwoke making fun of all the SJW trends if that's the only thing you do it gets boring fast. No wonder the PC principal saga is so disliked, even if you hate wokeism if the only joke you make is "woke bad" then it's just repetitive and unfunny. I liked the early South Park seasons with absurd edgy humor and occasional pop culture references.

I unironically think Mr Pickles is a great adult cartoon because it's just edginess (a Satanic dog that kills bad people and sometimes fucks other animals) without all the shitty social commentary and celebrity cameos. Now that's innovation.

Normies watch those

I stopped watching cartoons at 7.