Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most normies do NOT have good social skills.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
It's an insult to the term to classify what normies do as "good social skills."

Most normies absolutely SUCK at conversation. They tell low-brow, unfunny jokes that make me cringe. They have no filter. They interrupt me CONSTANTLY.

Here's the average normie conversation:

Blah blah blah.
Blah blah blah.
Hahahaha.
Blah blah blah.
Blah blah blah.
Hahahaha.

It never varies from that format. Try listening to these fucking morons talking at some point. I hear them outside all the time because I live in an apartment, and you can hear entire conversations as if they're in the room with you.

No, what normies have is low inhibition. That's it. That's not "social skills." That's just a lack of self-awareness. Remember, self-awareness and self-consciousness are the exact same thing. The latter is used pejoratively, whereas the former is something that introverted dorks who cringe at everything think is ideal.

When it's bluepilled Redditors, they'll alternate between whether it's good or bad.

"Why do you care about what other people think of you?! Get over yourself and go scrub toilets and get rejected by women and laughed at by everyone else. Who cares what others think of you? Who cares if you get run out of society on a rail and starve to death?"

"LOL, these incels have no self-awareness. I cringed and I cringed and I cringed again!"

Anyway, what normies do is not a skill. It's an insult to the word, "skill." I had no problem socializing when I was a kid...until I hit puberty and was punished for attempting to continue doing so.

Think about how absurd it is to call this shit a "skill." You want to know how to lower your inhibition? Drink booze.

What kind of skill is it when getting drunk is a performance enhancer? Fuck off.

Yes they do, the ability to talk to people and have many friends without saying anything remotely or uniquely intelligent is a normie skill. It's just what socializing is and that's why it is evil.

Social discourse has devolved so precipitously over the last two decades that the sort of unintelligible, ignorant banter that you refer to which suffices for actual constructive conversation would have been regarded as incoherent driven twenty years ago. Also, there is something more holistic about social interactions then merely the substance of what is being articulated and that includes body language, inflection, eye contact and other subtle cues which normies intuitively respond to and are capable of generating.

cocaine is better for low inhib maxx

Yes they do, the ability to talk to people and have many friends without saying anything remotely or uniquely intelligent is a normie skill. It's just what socializing is and that's why it is evil.
No, it's purely looks.

Social skills is when your face is perfectly normal and people don't create a climate of ostracism around your persona.

The last time I went out, the guys I was hanging out with were talking about how everyone around were Matrix NPCs (they're fans of Tate) and getting rich via dropshipping and how awesome it is and how everyone can do it but all the NPCs that didn't make it just gave up (fans of Tate as I said). When talking about dating, they started JBW coping by saying how the best way to get married is to go to India to pick up some top-tier, 8/10+ pajeetas who will be thankful and loyal because they'll get them out of poverty and into Europe, while another guy said that they should go to China or Japan, saying that women there will be kissing their feet for being white.

Btw, all of them have been in multiple relationships by now.

Jfl at anyone who believes that our beliefs or "social skills" are the reason why we're social outcasts.

No, it's purely looks.
Social skills is when your face is perfectly normal and people don't create a climate of ostracism around your persona.
They are shallow people with no self-awareness.

Jfl at anyone who believes that our beliefs or "social skills" are the reason why we're social outcasts.
just lol if you actually believe this. the site has plenty of normal looking users while not a single truly neurotypical person has an account here. it must mean something

Tbh the only people with 'social skills' are non-NT

If you need 'skills' (jfl) to socialize, then you're not a normie. Normies have always been accepted by soyciety, and didn't need to make a lot of effort or use/learn 'skills' in order to do that

Social discourse has devolved so precipitously over the last two decades that the sort of unintelligible, ignorant banter that you refer to which suffices for actual constructive conversation would have been regarded as incoherent driven twenty years ago.
'Suffices' or 'passes'/'substitutes'?

'Suffices' or 'passes'/'substitutes'?
I did not misspeak or rather, mistype. Suffices as in, is sufficient for the purpose of....in this case, a conventional interpersonal dialogue.

just lol if you actually believe this. the site has plenty of normal looking users while not a single truly neurotypical person has an account here. it must mean something
Fair enough. I actually thought about mentioning it as well, but I realized just how weird I act and talk when I went out with those guys, since they started to joke about it a lot. Jfl at the psychologists who tested me and said that there's nothing wrong with me:feelskek::feelskek:.

This. People are jerks the second they see me; if I had social skills it wouldn't matter.

I think your right, thats why they need alcohol to lower inhib.

I would try to talk to normies in school sometimes however since I had no social resources it was always an extremely bad conversation on their part, however when a popular chad would come around they would put in way more effort, but it was more dickriding than actual social skills.

The thing is, people can notice an incel is different just by listening to him, we speak in a different way and think in a different way, and they realize that sooner or later.

Maybe that's what they're reffering to when they say we have social skills or that we are weirdos. Normies are like zombies, they repeat what they are taught to repeat and they don't tolerate differences.

Also, some of us are alone all the time and that has consequences, people notice when you talk like a fucking internet-addict.

Blah blah blah.
Blah blah blah.
Hahahaha.
Blah blah blah.
Blah blah blah.
Hahahaha.

Ngl this cracked me up kek

nigah i've started avoiding talking with zoomers at work and other places as much as i can,
reason ?
most of their casual talks are on nothing but
>this marvel movie
>that netflix/amazon show
>this series
>that random actor/actress bantor
>this muthafucking gadget/electronic/smartphone
>that bike
>this new fast food place, that dish
etc
it's nothing but consoom consoom and just consoom!

I had a normie at work yesterday talk to me for a solid 20 minutes about capeshit goyslop. Being a normie is nothing more than consooming the latest thing and waiting for the next thing like a drone. Sports season is always the worst for this reason.

You reminded me of work with the conversation that's how it goes but my poker face is good so i just pretend like I'm listening but in reality I am elsewhere

The last time I went out, the guys I was hanging out with were talking about how everyone around were Matrix NPCs (they're fans of Tate) and getting rich via dropshipping and how awesome it is and how everyone can do it but all the NPCs that didn't make it just gave up (fans of Tate as I said). When talking about dating, they started JBW coping by saying how the best way to get married is to go to India to pick up some top-tier, 8/10+ pajeetas who will be thankful and loyal because they'll get them out of poverty and into Europe, while another guy said that they should go to China or Japan, saying that women there will be kissing their feet for being white.

Btw, all of them have been in multiple relationships by now.

Jesus fuck, why do you hang out with those apes.