Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most of my problems is because of inbreeding and bad diet at childhood

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
if i wasn't inbred and had a bad diet with low levels of protiens i would have ended up 6'1" or 6'2" like my brother and heightmogging all peoples like a giant

how come you had a different diet from your bro ?

At least you're not curry.

i don't know
he probably was the lucky sperm. we never had any different diet probably
At least you're not curry.
curries aren't inbred, living in the desert or having the west bomb their countries

at least you're not a sandnigger

Bad diet is why i'm stuck at 5'7, i could've been above 6ft if not for my dumbfuck father :feelsree:

curries aren't inbred, living in the desert or having the west bomb their countries
And despite that, curries are still worse off than sand niggers in terms of physicality and IQ.

Most of my problems come from my genetic duplication/deletion syndrome.

Most of my problems come from my genetic duplication/deletion syndrome.
Are you the only one in the family who has it or did you inherit it from dumb selfish parents?

Most older siblings get mogged by younger ones because the parents got richer with age and had better food available and more resources in general.

And despite that, curries are still worse off than sand niggers in terms of physicality and IQ.
not my problems that indians ruined it for themselves by showering in cow shit and only eating vegetables or having ton of kids.

it's like putting a bullet in your head and then crying about it.

at least amazigh in north africa were forced to pisslam and inbreeding by the sword when mohammed conquered north africa.

not my problems that indians ruined it for themselves by showering in cow shit and only eating vegetables or having ton of kids.
Behavior is genetics. Indians have cursed genetics.

at least amazigh in north africa were forced to pisslam and inbreeding by the sword when mohammed conquered north africa.
Mohammed didn't conquer north africa jfl

Most older siblings get mogged by younger ones because the parents got richer with age and had better food available and more resources in general.
Are you speaking from experience? You got some younger siblings that gigamog you? I’m an only child so I wouldn’t know anything about this

Are you the only one in the family who has it or did you inherit it from dumb selfish parents?
Dumb and selfish are exactly the two words that come to mind.
I suspect that every single one of us kids has it (I don't want to give too much information because it's very specific but I have good reason to believe that). They only did a gene test for my sister because she had the worst symptoms and she got diagnosed with the syndrome. She is a girl though, so her subhumanity doesn't matter that much.

Are you speaking from experience? You got some younger siblings that gigamog you? I’m an only child so I wouldn’t know anything about this
did your father really geomaxx to some SEA country and have you with some south asian woman?

Yes, I’m omni-mogged. But that might also be in addition to the recombination pill.

Dumb and selfish are exactly the two words that come to mind.
I suspect that every single one of us kids has it (I don't want to give too much information because it's very specific but I have good reason to believe that). They only did a gene test for my sister because she had the worst symptoms and she got diagnosed with the syndrome. She is a girl though, so her subhumanity doesn't matter that much.
It's actually nothing short of insane how the vast majority of our problems trace back to our parents one way or another, the most important decision of our lives is to pick who our parenst are and we never even had a choice

Inbreeding results in shit genetics so technically speaking, the only trucels on this forum (5%) are also here because they have shit genetics (short, ugly, deathnic). You just have to do SO MUCH as an ugly individual just to achieve what normal and healthy looking people have for just existing and truth be told, it won’t even be worth it at the end.

don't tell me he fucked a hooker and left you
Nah man he wifed her up and brought my mum back to australia with him. Old boomers married to pinays are kinda meme here. My dad used to be friends with a whole bunch of other guys who did the same thing, as a kid he’d bring me to their homes and hed just chat and stuff. Most of them including him have croaked out a long time ago though

I also wonder how I would’ve turned out if I had a good diet. My parents neglected me so from ages 10-18 and I was only fed OMAD and that meal consisted of refined carbs. I got 0 protein intake during my fucking puberty years. If there is a hell, I want my parents to rot in it for eternity.

Nah man he wifed her up and brought my mum back to australia with him. Old boomers married to pinays are kinda meme here. My dad used to be friends with a whole bunch of other guys who did the same thing, as a kid he’d bring me to their homes and hed just chat and stuff. Most of them including him have croaked out a long time ago though
damn, it's still fucked up that you ended up like this now because some old fuck didn't manage to get pussy and he had to go to some shithole to get any

at least he took u with him to chadstralia intead of rotting in some SEA white sex pats infested country

Inbreeding results in shit genetics so technically speaking, the only trucels on this forum (5%) are also here because they have shit genetics (short, ugly, deathnic). You just have to do SO MUCH as an ugly individual just to achieve what normal and healthy looking people have for just existing and truth be told, it won’t even be worth it at the end.
like 40% of the dudes i know in my entire life in libya were the result of like 2nd or 1st inbreeding marriages and lots of them are doing the same

damn, it's still fucked up that you ended up like this now because some old fuck didn't manage to get pussy and he had to go to some shithole to get any

at least he took u with him to chadstralia intead of rotting in some SEA white sex pats infested country
Funny thing is he was a legit neonazi and white supremacist. Almost every day he’d be sitting on the couch watching old black and white vids of hitlers speeches at max volume, he‘d be shouting out slurs whenever he sees a chink on tv while he was married to one :lul:

Funny thing is he was a legit neonazi and white supremacist. Almost every day he’d be sitting on the couch watching old black and white vids of hitlers speeches at max volume, he‘d be shouting out slurs whenever he sees a chink on tv while he was married to one :lul:
Men like your father puzzle me but what about your mother is she seriously that lacking in dignity and self respect to be an asian woman married to a neo nazi?

damn, these crackas are hypocrites

Men like your father puzzle me but what about your mother is she seriously that lacking in dignity and self respect to be an asian woman married to a neo nazi?
she said he was…. “Nice” :feelshaha:

Did he have a wife or family before your mom. Any steps you have

like 40% of the dudes i know in my entire life in libya were the result of like 2nd or 1st inbreeding marriages and lots of them are doing the same
This is what happens when you fuck with human nature (women selecting and mating with the best-looking men they can get) and interrupt dimorphism from doing its thing. If it weren’t for so many fucking inbreeding and forced marriages arraigned for literal abominations, then maybe us kebabs and curries wouldn’t have been so fucking grotesque and blowingly disintegrated into monstrosities.

Race is everything dude. The mayo imbeciles of this shithole who deny JBW as a way to cope with the fact that they’ve failed their lives on tutorial mode also fail to realize that denying JBW is denying the racepill and denying the racepill is denying genetics and dominance.

she said he was…. “Nice” :feelshaha:
Also do you look fully asian or mixed and how were you treated based on what you look like by your parents?

This is what happens when you fuck with human nature (women selecting and mating with the best-looking men they can get) and interrupt dimorphism from doing its thing. If it weren’t for so many fucking inbreeding and forced marriages arraigned for literal abominations, then maybe us kebabs and curries wouldn’t have been so fucking grotesque and blowingly disintegrated into monstrosities.

Race is everything dude. The mayo imbeciles of this shithole who deny JBW as a way to cope with the fact that they’ve failed their lives on tutorial mode also fail to realize that denying JBW is denying the racepill and denying the racepill is denying genetics and dominance.
that's not how it works or maybe at least for curries

most curries are 70%+ aboriginal genes so even with hypergamy and women choosing who to fuck, they will still look a bit better but uterly subhumans.
most sandniggers are like 95 to 90% caucasians (from the caucaus )so no inbreeding and no forced arranged marriage would have helped but we would never manage to compete with whites since whites have cold environment and better diet (related to cold environment)

to evolve you need to be caucasian, have hypergamy and live in a cold weather

I'm actually one of the very few sand niggers who are not inbred and i still turned out a trucel too mostly because of my grotesque shitskin father who starved me my whole life, my mother could've had a good looking son if she married somone better i guess it can't be helped now

Did he have a wife or family before your mom. Any steps you have
Not that I know of. But he did have another kid while he was in the Philippines; a girl. So I technically have a half sister out there, never been in contact with her though
Also do you look fully asian or mixed and how were you treated based on what you look like by your parents?
Mostly asian. My parents just deluded themselves and treated/tried to convince me that I was white. Dad would say all sorts of bullshit like I looked german (his ethnicity), while in school I got bullied and called a chinese dog that should go back to where I came from

Not that I know of. But he did have another kid while he was in the Philippines; a girl. So I technically have a half sister out there, never been in contact with her though

Mostly asian. My parents just deluded themselves and treated/tried to convince me that I was white. Dad would say all sorts of bullshit like I looked german (his ethnicity), while in school I got bullied and called a chinese dog that should go back to where I came from
brutal trucel permavirgin life story

I'm actually one of the very few sand niggers who are not inbred
I’m not inbred either but what makes you think our ancestors weren’t? :feelskek:

And just being inbred doesn’t grant shit genetics nor does it necessarily render you as a full-blown subhuman. A lot of other factors can come into play but comprehensively, if your genetics are shit then you’re ugly as shit and you’re sure as shit not gonna have an easy time with dating or what’s ahead of you in life.

Somebody pass this nigga a glock.

Brutal asf i'm sorry brocel

I’m not inbred either but what makes you think our ancestors weren’t? :feelskek:
A lot of my ancestors are inbred but it doesn't matter inbreeding is a problem that can be fixed within a couple of generations as long as the inbred people marry unrelated people that's what my parents and grandparents did it still doesn't matter lookswise though since they were all ugly as sin apart from my maternal grandfather hence why i turned out to be an accursed trucel
And just being inbred doesn’t grant shit genetics nor does it necessarily render you as a full-blown subhuman. A lot of other factors can come into play but comprehensively, if your genetics are shit then you’re ugly as shit and you’re sure as shit not gonna have an easy time with dating or what’s ahead of you in life.
Yeah that's what i said

I want to use your stomach like a drum.

My grandparents were cousins JFL

I made a thread about it before but I honestly blame my parents for my inceldom, their decisions set up for my inceldom. It would be fucking hilarious if my sister ever has kids and the sons turn out to be incels, it would obviously be sad but fucking hilarious that my grandparents could be so retarded to create 2 generations of incels 3 generations away.

Brutal Grandparents Pill