Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most of the people here are fakecels.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Most of the users here have lived relatively normal lives, have good families, didn’t drop out of school, had a father, had all the chances in the world to approach and develop social skills, weren’t poor, average in looks.

Meanwhile we got actual truecels on here who have none of that. Yet the fakecels wanna act like they’re one of us. That’s simply not the case.

I'm not a baboon, so of course I have a father.

true there are literally Chadlites on here

Incels are an actual minority in their own space overruled by fakecels (and newfags who considered themselves red-pilled, a few weeks or months ago). They're also still the same big loudmouth buffoons when they were "red-pilled."

i hate fakecels so much, they do not know what I've been through my shitty life, I should write a manifesto, but I know I'm a graycel

All „Incels“ here that are younger than 18 are 100% fakecels.

I'm no fakecel. I have embrace the awkward, cold arms of incel.

Most of the users here have lived relatively normal lives, have good families, didn’t drop out of school, had a father, had all the chances in the world to approach and develop social skills, weren’t poor, average in looks.

Meanwhile we got actual truecels on here who have none of that. Yet the fakecels wanna act like they’re one of us. That’s simply not the case.
Majority are normies who are frustrated because they couldn't lock down their dream 20 year old virgin stacy in her prime after taking the redpill and self improvement and learning game and also beckies refused to whoreship them . All they have is entitled subfive foids who they must put alot of efforts to even keep or they get dumped . They are just coping here :lul:

If I’m a normie then where are my bitches?

I had none of that except i wasnt poor

Society has created an environment where the average joe is subhuman these days though

most of the people on incel communities are fakecels.
whenever i join a group, I always find that I'm the ugliest/poorest user there.