Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most of the Reasons I Got Beaten For By My Parents Were Petty

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
When I think about my childhood and teenage years there were some cases where I did things, which many people would consider terrible and some people might say getting corporal punishment for that might be reasonable, though I still disagree. At least it would make sense on some level to be slapped, hit or belted for that. However in many of these cases, such as when I got suspended multiple times from high school, I never received so much as a slap, in some cases I didn't even get yelled at.

On the other hand, most of the cases I got hit or beaten was because of fear of me hurting their reputation, such as causing a public disturbance, screaming or laughing too loudly, yelling while they are on the phone, disrespecting them directly such as swearing at them, occasional back talk or insults, coming home too late, making them wait too long or bugging them constantly about something. The worst part is the rules were very inconsistent so I could do the same thing and only get yelled at or ignored in some situations while being attacked in others. It tended to depend on their mood and their ability to control their anger or annoyance, which could range from poor to acceptable.

In some cases I could even talk about doing things which were seriously wrong, with some approval, not to mention they never reported me or hid the evidence, even if I confessed to anything serious, such as cheating on tests.

Sounds harsh like cactus

I've never beaten, but I feel for you. Sorry life is shit. If it were up to me, id make all the suffering ones perfect and happy

As a curry it is all about reputation

As a curry it is all about reputation
Truth. Curries are amoral but if their reputation is on the line, then they act like the most caring, kind and empathetic people on the planet.