Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Most of these Foids that claim to have mental health issues are attention seeking scum

C

cushitecel

Greycel
They get tossed to the curb by some chad who used them as a fuck toy and this happens repeatedly then they cry about “mental health “ as Foids are not built to fuck men they aren’t actually interested in. I’m actually sick of western Foids crying about “trauma” as I come from a poor African country where you see girls married off at 15 and becoming grandmothers in their 30s. I have yet to see any of them claim “depression” or “trauma”.

“Trauma” is just another attempt by Foids to avoid responsibility for their actions and to manipulate men. It’s bullshit as I’ve personally experienced actual hardship but no one gives a fuck but I’m supposed to care because some random thot got pumped and dumped by some chad from tinder.

all holes lie about SA and such for attention. holes face no difficulties in 2022

They get tossed to the curb by some chad who used them as a fuck toy and this happens repeatedly then they cry about “mental health “ as Foids are not built to fuck men they aren’t actually interested in. I’m actually sick of western Foids crying about “trauma” as I come from a poor African country where you see girls married off at 15 and becoming grandmothers in their 30s. I have yet to see any of them claim “depression” or “trauma”.

“Trauma” is just another attempt by Foids to avoid responsibility for their actions and to manipulate men. It’s bullshit as I’ve personally experienced actual hardship but no one gives a fuck but I’m supposed to care because some random thot got pumped and dumped by some chad from tinder.
Foids have mental health issues in a sense that they only have an identity if someone's aware of them and validates them in the way they want and need. Their disorders are vapid. They need so much to be ok and they're not even aware of how much that is. And then they call incels entitled

I know this one foid who is traumatized because of a blowjob... a FUCKING BJ. Anyhoo she starts victimizing her self and act depressed most likely she wants validation due to the lack of attention from her parents.

AND THE FUCKING SIMP FAGGOTS ALWAYS LISTEN TO EVERY MINDLESS WORD THAT COMES OUT OF THEIR CUM DEPOSITORY MOUTH FUCK ALL CUCKS AND FAGGOT SIMPS :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: