Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most of us could have been chad or chad lites, but our habit growing up made us subhuman.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
A person's habit during puberty and preburtal phase shapes a person's face.
- If you mouthbreathed during childhood you'd be chinless
- If you didn't chew enough food during childhood you'd have a bad chin and jaw (sharp)
- If you didn't pick your nose too much during childhood you wouldn't have such a bulbous nose now
- Perhaps if your nutritions were proper you'd have grown taller

Now imagine, if as a kid you were blackpilled and followed all these rules, ensuring you do not break them, will you still be subhuman? You'd at least be a normie, maybe even chad! Too bad if you pass the age of 20 most of these are UNFIXABLE.

Last edited:
It was over in the womb

You forgot having low cortisol levels of stress.

Mine were high my entire teenhood.

Plus i did mouth breathe i think.

I did eat a lot as a kid. But mostly tons and tons of junk food.

I’d be a normie if I was taller and had a better facial structure

You forgot having low cortisol levels of stress.

Mine were high my entire teenhood.

Plus i did mouth breathe i think.
same I mouth breathed, I didn't even know i wasnt suppose to mouth breath until i turned 16

I’d be a normie if I was taller and had a better facial structure
both of which could have been improved if you had better habit during childhood

It depends. I got your point but if both of your parents are ugly and short, you are done, good habits cannot really help you at all. Genetics power is too much powerful.

chinless
- If you didn't chew enough food during childhood you'd have a bad chin and jaw (sharp)
- If you didn't pick your nose too much during childhood you wouldn't have such a bulbous nose now

Cope, all these things are genetically determined. Joe Rogan was a life-long mouth breather, but he looks like the way he does despite this. Our ugly features are simply an indicator that we do these things, but even men with amazing jawlines and noses can be mouth breathers.

Also, being a mouth breather also means that you're not as good at sex and that the orgasms you experience are less intense. So not only are we less likely to have sex when we have it we also enjoy it less, if you're unlucky enough to also get a mouth breathing toilet then you'll likely live sexless as she doesn't have the same level of rewards that motivate her to have more sex as other toilets. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Cope, all these things are genetically determined
If a person is a mouthbreather and has children, are they genetically determined to be mouthbreathers too?

A person's habit during puberty and preburtal phase shapes a person's face.
- If you mouthbreathed during childhood you'd be chinless

Now imagine, if as a kid you were blackpilled and followed all these rules, ensuring you do not break them, will you still be subhuman? You'd at least be a normie, maybe even chad! Too bad if you pass the age of 20 most of these are UNFIXABLE.
Cope. Is matter of genetics.

Cope. Is matter of genetics.
I think so too. Genetics play a very important role. Perhaps with good habits since childhood an average person can improve a little his physical appearance but definitely its over for ugly dudes no matter what they do. Probably his only way to ascend is getting expensive surgeries.

Didn’t mouth breathe during childhood, still look like a mouth breather, chewed more than enough solid food, still ended up with a weak chin and jaw, didn’t pick my nose at all, still ended up with a bulbous, wide ugly nose, my nutrition was more than adequate and I had enough sleep yet I still ended up a manlet. I mean there are starving African niggers who are well above 6ft, nutrition doesn’t help you reach your potential height as much as you think it does, just as long you as you don’t eat like someone from Auschwitz you should be fine.

Granted, this only applies to me.

For many others on this forum who are failed normies and stupid mentalcels they would’ve benefited a lot from cutting out those bad habits from childhood as well being properly socialized

Nah, chads are born chads, what they do or dont do doesn't matter, same thing for subhumans

Idk if OP is trolling, but - any scientific proof? I don't believe in OP post. For exception of chewing hard veggies, I think it helps a bit.

Idk if OP is trolling, but - any scientific proof? I don't believe in OP post. For exception of chewing hard veggies, I think it helps a bit.
search google

I didn’t mentioned mewing in this thread I just said mouth breathing can cause downward growth
Maybe you're right but what if I have a fucked up nose it's hard to breath through? So I have to mouthbreath a lot?

Do surgery at 13 and then nosebreath afterwards?

Maybe you're right but what if I have a fucked up nose it's hard to breath through? So I have to mouthbreath a lot?

Do surgery at 13 and then nosebreath afterwards?
I have the same problem, I can’t breath through my nose properly so as a child I always thought mouth was supposed to use for breathing. Usually if nose can’t breath properly you need to see doctor if it’s sinusitis or surgery if it’s deviated septum

I have the same problem, I can’t breath through my nose properly so as a child I always thought mouth was supposed to use for breathing. Usually if nose can’t breath properly you need to see doctor if it’s sinusitis or surgery if it’s deviated septum
Why do you not do the surgery? I had a training partner do the surgery and he said it helped him

Why do you not do the surgery? I had a training partner do the surgery and he said it helped him
It’s annoying, and it’s hard to see a doctor where I am.

Jfl at your cope. It's all genetics. Not everyone has the genes to be a Chad, so it really didn't matter how much we mewed or chewed or all the nutritious foods we ate.

It’s annoying, and it’s hard to see a doctor where I am.
It's risky too. Imagine do the surgery. Get puched to nose and new nose structure is weaker than old and your nose breaks and you bleed heavily from it

Low IQ post. Being a chad or not is determined by external factors, like genetics and having good parents.

Low IQ post. Being a chad or not is determined by external factors, like genetics and having good parents.
what I mean is some people had the potential to be chad but their habit caused otherwise

what I mean is some people had the potential to be chad but their habit caused otherwise
True, but I doubt doing these things would make much difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back