Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most of what we covered has already been covered to death

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Most of us repeat and repeat and nothing new is brought up unless it has been rearranged or some shit. Conclusion, it's over for all of us and we will brutally kill each other out of sexual frusteration, because we either annoy the shit out of one another or we just don't care. It is never begun and it is only you within this hellscape.

Speak for yourself hombre.

True but this is a incel website and there's only so many ways to say "it's over"

True but this is a incel website and there's only so many ways to say "it's over"
That's fair I'm thinking about in a week or so I'm gunna request to self ban and rope.

Because its a silly notion.
While yes, the issue of undesirable men in modern society is a solved riddle by now, even after many years I still find personal experiences and new tidbits of information on the REAL nature of pairing and mating process in modern humans from places like this one.

Do not take the annoyance personally. This is a group of disgrunted, bitter, lost, and broken men.
Not exactly a shining beacon of good will or positivity, and you dont have to agree with anyone, nor be liked or "accepted".

Because its a silly notion.
While yes, the issue of undesirable men in modern society is a solved riddle by now, even after many years I still find personal experiences and new tidbits of information on the REAL nature of pairing and mating process in modern humans from places like this one.

Do not take the annoyance personally. This is a group of disgrunted, bitter, lost, and broken men.
Not exactly a shining beacon of good will or positivity, and you dont have to agree with anyone, nor be liked or "accepted".
It's ok brocel. I am used to this for the 20 bastard years I have been living. Whoever made me wasn't thinking clearly about this shit. I am short, ugly, stocky, it never began. All I wanted was interaction. All of it was negative. I'm thinking about self banning and just rope.

Theres too little information about yourself to see if its "trully over", or if you still have some leeway to work with. And i don't only mean the capacity to find a partner, but other things about life(interests, hopes, copes, prospects).

If I were you, I would give this place a break for a couple of days and spend the time for some self reflection on your situation and the necessitiy of roping at this stage.

Theres too little information about yourself to see if its "trully over", or if you still have some leeway to work with. And i don't only mean the capacity to find a partner, but other things about life(interests, hopes, copes, prospects).

If I were you, I would give this place a break for a couple of days and spend the time for some self reflection on your situation and the necessitiy of roping at this stage.
I'm 5'2 with acne. it's definitely over. This place is where I get most interaction. I don't have a pc yet and all I have is a phone. I stay in the house everyday. And I have been rotting. Rope is the only way.

Last edited: