Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most of you are total cucks to looks and pussy.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
CHAAAADDD Lives his life 100x better than us cuz of his looks

LOOKS ARE ALL THAT MATTER, IM A TRUECEL

I HATE OTHER INCELS FOR BEING UGLY

ILL NEVER GET PUSSY

IM TALL ASF BUT MY FACE IS UGLY ASF

I WANT A WHITE STACY GF

IM A CURRY AND HATE CURRIES THEY NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED

LOOKS!!! LOOKS!!!! fucking looks!!!! Is that all you motherfuckers care about just like foids? Is all you think about is sex?

like stfu bitch. Go looksmaxx and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to look like a white chad. Delete your account rn and go focus on getting a good job after college to afford surgery. That can’t be me. I’ll never spend that much (wont ever have that much) just to get some used up pussy and be a cuck for acceptance even past my prime. You guys are no worser than toilets.

Last edited:
I'm unable to make friends or online friends and I have conversations with myself in the mirror because it's getting lonely at times. For me the true chads are the neurotypicals because they can always social circlemax for becky gf

Its hard to overcome one's reproductive drive.

I'm unable to make friends or online friends and I have conversations with myself in the mirror because it's getting lonely at times. For me the true chads are the neurotypicals because they can always social circlemax for becky gf
You have to talk to yourself because nobody else will listen

Am I on a cucked redpill forum ?

i aint a cuck for no one pablo

ILL NEVER GET PUSSY

I WANT A WHITE STACY GF

LOOKS!!! LOOKS!!!! fucking looks!!!! Is that all you motherfuckers care about just like foids? Is all you think about is sex?

like stfu bitch. Go looksmaxx and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to look like a white chad. Delete your account rn and go focus on getting a good job after college to afford surgery. That can’t be me. I’ll never spend that much (wont ever have that much) just to get some used up pussy and be a cuck for acceptance even past my prime. You guys are no worser than toilets.
Dnr, mang

i'm looksmaxxing as we speak :cool:

ILL NEVER GET PUSSY

I WANT A WHITE STACY GF

I agree

ILL NEVER GET PUSSY

I WANT A WHITE STACY GF