Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most online volunteers are ethnics

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
I've signed up for a lot of volunteer organizations and what I've noticed is that a lot of them are ethnics: mostly Indian, black, Asian, some Hispanics. You have less white people joining.

idk, maybe one of you will figure it out. Maybe cumskins are priviledged and don't need to do volunteer work to get ahead.
volunteering is something optional, if this is going to prove something then i think it only proves that ethnics are way more sympathetic and humanitarian than whites.

volunteering is something optional, if this is going to prove something then i think it only proves that ethnics are way more sympathetic and humanitarian than whites.
They know the struggle

idk, maybe one of you will figure it out. Maybe cumskins are priviledged and don't need to do volunteer work to get ahead.
Or perhaps whites are too busy partying and having sex and enjoying life to care about volunteering. Meanwhile ethnics have to cope with muh volunteering and being a "good person" to fill the void in their empty lives.

I think volunteering is pretty cucked tbh. Doing work for free shows that you don't value your time and you don't have any skills worthy of compensation.

Or perhaps whites are too busy partying and having sex and enjoying life to care about volunteering. Meanwhile ethnics have to cope with muh volunteering and being a "good person" to fill the void in their empty lives.

I think volunteering is pretty cucked tbh. Doing work for free shows that you don't value your time and you don't have any skills worthy of compensation.
If these people wanted to have sex and enjoy life they would just get a second job and get extra income that way instead of volunteering