Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most people are giga bluepilled on diet

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
The vast majority of normies and women have no clue about diet or nutrition. I will list 10 points the average person believes.

1. Vegetables are healthy (false, vegetables are goyslop, plants are not meant for human consumption)
2. Red meat is a carcinogen (completely false or else all of our ancestors would have cancer)
3. Meat should be limited to only grilled chicken breast which is very lean with 0 fat (stupid and false, chicken thighs / fatty beef / fatty pork are much better)
4. Eating fast food will make you blow up (false as it's just meat and cheese most of the time, much better for you than "healthy" plant foods)
5. Plant based diet is healthier than high meat/dairy diet (false, our ancestors lived on the 2nd one until agricultural revolution)
6. Diet has no effect on your physical appearance (false, look at any long term vegan, they look awful)
7. Eating stuff like oatmeal for breakfast is healthy (false, oatmeal is watery goyslop)
8. Cholesterol is automatically bad for you (false, our cells are made of cholesterol, you would die without it)
9. Saturated fat is bad for you (false, refer to points 2 and 5, we ate it for all of history)
10. They think alcohol is "healthy" and good when paired with meals (false, it is poison and tastes terrible)

this nigga still mad about his mom feeding him "feminine" foods :feelskek:

The meat you buy in supermarket is full off jewdrugs antibiotica, i prefer meat from local farmers tbh

Do you know what fiber is?

The vast majority of normies and women have no clue about diet or nutrition. I will list 10 points the average person believes.

1. Vegetables are healthy (false, vegetables are goyslop, plants are not meant for human consumption)
2. Red meat is a carcinogen (completely false or else all of our ancestors would have cancer)
3. Meat should be limited to only grilled chicken breast which is very lean with 0 fat (stupid and false, chicken thighs / fatty beef / fatty pork are much better)
4. Eating fast food will make you blow up (false as it's just meat and cheese most of the time, much better for you than "healthy" plant foods)
5. Plant based diet is healthier than high meat/dairy diet (false, our ancestors lived on the 2nd one until agricultural revolution)
6. Diet has no effect on your physical appearance (false, look at any long term vegan, they look awful)
7. Eating stuff like oatmeal for breakfast is healthy (false, oatmeal is watery goyslop)
8. Cholesterol is automatically bad for you (false, our cells are made of cholesterol, you would die without it)
9. Saturated fat is bad for you (false, refer to points 2 and 5, we ate it for all of history)
10. They think alcohol is "healthy" and good when paired with meals (false, it is poison and tastes terrible)
muh saturated fat is bad, muh cholesterol is bad muh muh muh jfl @ normie diet advice

good thread as always

everything u eat that isnt from a 5 star wealthy restaurant is goyslop

OP you are retarded holy shit :feelshaha:
You know you make your own cholesterol right?

Hey also, idk if you’re trolling but you should seriously eat fruits and vegetables or post your body if this diet is working out for you :feelshmm:

If you post your body @Crawford I’ll post my vegan body I promise

OP you are retarded holy shit :feelshaha:
could you at least elab?
You know you make your own cholesterol right?

Hey also, idk if you’re trolling but you should seriously eat fruits and vegetables or post your body if this diet is working out for you :feelshmm:
why would i be trolling? did you not even read the post?

Vegetables have their benefits, but they should be looked at as drugs you take for specific purposes, not as food you eat for energy. Onions and cabbage are extremely beneficial and reduce incidence of cancer.
Red meat is fuel for masculinity. Eat red meat, eat dairy, work out, and watch your testosterone rise.
Labcoats are finding lately that dietary cholesterol has little to do with blood cholesterol. It was the sugar industry paying labcoats to lie to people about cholesterol and saturated fats for the past several decades.

Good post. If you could find an article to back up each point then this would be a good way to shatter reality for bluepilled normies.

Just look at the food pyramid and tell me this wasn't invented by a jew who was paid by the agriculture industry:

USDA_Food_Pyramid.gif

It's totally upside down, and dairy products of all kinds are not healthy for humans at all.

I EAT FUCKING PORK RINDS AND FRIED CHICKEN

Soy decrease DHT