Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most people are retarded & not worth being around

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
This may sound like cope, but the vast majority of people (normies, chads and foids) are completely stupid. They aren't worth being around at all. Most of them don't know anything at all, they aren't logical or rational people. We cannot be understood by these morons, we need to be around smart people who understand us and who we are.

This is true especially for those sporty type jocks and the normies who got rich by inheritance.

I can’t for the life of me small-talk with normies. Its just all so pointless. I dont know how normies can handle discussing the same pointless topics over and over again. Maybe they’re actual NPCs

I can’t for the life of me small-talk with normies. Its just all so pointless. I dont know how normies can handle discussing the same pointless topics over and over again. Maybe they’re actual NPCs
indeed, they can't even discuss good philosophical topics

indeed, they can't even discuss good philosophical topics
They freeze or call you crazy the moment you delve into a topic that is deeper than the surface of the normie iceberg.

They freeze or call you crazy the moment you delve into a topic that is deeper than the surface of the normie iceberg.
Yep, it sucks

Chad speaks about philisophy - Wow you are so smart, I don't undestand much but please tell me more :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Incel speaks about philisophy - Wtf you are such a weirdo, no one cares about this

Chad speaks about philisophy - Wow you are so smart, I don't undestand much but please tell me more :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Incel speaks about philisophy - Wtf you are such a weirdo, no one cares about this
yep

This may sound like cope, but the vast majority of people (normies, chads and foids) are completely stupid. They aren't worth being around at all. Most of them don't know anything at all, they aren't logical or rational people. We cannot be understood by these morons, we need to be around smart people who understand us and who we are.
These people love to talk about love empathy sympathy but they can understand any of them only incels know love empathy and sympathy and above all the truth

I honestly feel that about people. I can't relate to them especially sex havers. I see them happy and jolly. They are taller than me and full of energy. I see them laughing and giggling and talking to foids. I look on the outside and I just feel annoyed by them. Every day they are the same thing. They actually are quite painful to be around. They remind me every day that I am a subhuman.

I’m not delusional about this, right?

I had a coworker who recently saw Wicked. I asked her how she felt about it, and gave some of my opinions on it. She literally froze like I was asking her to solve a fucking calculus problem and awkwardly ended the conversation.

Meanwhile I overheard her talking with another coworker talking about how it was the best play she’s ever seen.

I’m just like - what?

Yeah I legitimately can’t stand most people. They act like NPCs

That's why I'm on this forum.

0C9F8963 C56A 4432 B5EB 3230EE5AA101
0C9F8963 C56A 4432 B5EB 3230EE5AA101

We need to be alone with only our thoughts to keep us company. Online forums act as a good surrogate activity to stimulate our minds but still, we are better off spending most of our time by ourselves.
indeed, water

Because they don't wanna be seen as stupid because it hurts their ego.

I’m not delusional about this, right?

I had a coworker who recently saw Wicked. I asked her how she felt about it, and gave some of my opinions on it. She literally froze like I was asking her to solve a fucking calculus problem and awkwardly ended the conversation.

Meanwhile I overheard her talking with another coworker talking about how it was the best play she’s ever seen.

I’m just like - what?
No, no, no rule number one never talk to women never make Small talk with women never try to impress them. We are genetic outcast for their vaginas. Men and women can never be friends unless it's a sexual attraction. You're best staying away from them not even talking to them.

I honestly feel that about people. I can't relate to them especially sex havers. I see them happy and jolly. They are taller than me and full of energy. I see them laughing and giggling and talking to foids. I look on the outside and I just feel annoyed by them. Every day they are the same thing. They actually are quite painful to be around. They remind me every day that I am a subhuman.

I'd add emphasis on the solipsistic, extremely self-centered nature. In the sense that even if they had any incentive to understand others, they'd be unable to given their undeveloped theory of mind for anything outside their standard NPC model of personality.

Literally a conversation with chatGPT will give you more benefits and worth than with any of them.

The speaker matters more than the content to status hierarchy obsessed morons.

Incels is back

I'd add emphasis on the solipsistic, extremely self-centered nature. In the sense that even if they had any incentive to understand others, they'd be unable to given their undeveloped theory of mind for anything outside their standard NPC model of personality.

Literally a conversation with chatGPT will give you more benefits and worth than with any of them.
Yeah, ai is better than humans

We should immediately euthanize humans with substantially low IQ scores. Makes a pre filter to the amount of retardation I have to encounter

We should immediately euthanize humans with substantially low IQ scores. Makes a pre filter to the amount of retardation I have to encounter
euthanise all life on earth

euthanise all life on earth
More ideally yes, kill all intelligent life and complex organisms. Perform a Hard reset on the earth and start fresh with single cell organisms.

If Jews weren’t around this wouldn’t be necessary but their system is already to ingrained in society

More ideally yes, kill all intelligent life and complex organisms. Perform a Hard reset on the earth and start fresh with single cell organisms.

If Jews weren’t around this wouldn’t be necessary but their system is already to ingrained in society
Yep