Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most people are very weak and sensitive?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I mean... I often say I'm a softy but... I swear most other people around me are deep down way softer than me but they just don't admit to it.

Like... I'll plow on through almost anything and they seem to be breaking down left, right and centre, lol

Not that I'm saying I'm really great or whatever but... it just occurs to me how much more fuss and drama they make compared to me.

Ye...
It's paradox. We are simply used to bigger problems. Most normies simply coasted by all their life, I guess.

The vast majority of normies never really experience any kind of real hardship. The worst thing that happens to them in their lives is their relatives passing away or break ups.

They cannot even begin to wrap their heads around what it's like to be a truecel with no friends and that's why they will never understand us.

Yeah a norm gets like one negative comment online and their world falls apart.

If you want to find sensitive people, just create JBW denial threads.