Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most people don't understand why are women attracted to criminals/bad boy's.

I disagree with the idea that they aren’t attracted to dark triad traits, I do agree that most Chads are dark triad though, because they’re raised with very little hardship (Thinking they can do whatever, they basically have a god complex similar to Women).

So first he proves they are attracted to chads because of dark triad then he disproves it? Dont get it.
They are attracted to dark traids because in most cases chads posses these traits. No women would interested in spices 5'4 Mexican cartel member.

No women would interested in spices 5'4 Mexican cartel member.
That's because they have an earned reputation of murdering and torturing their families.

They are attracted to dark traids because in most cases chads posses these traits. No women would interested in spices 5'4 Mexican cartel member.
She is powerless because he would either shoot her if she didnt pick him. AK waits for no one!

That's because they have an earned reputation of murdering and torturing their families.
I’m pretty sure Mexican Cartel dudes get tons of pussy, I think Women are just attracted to those traits in general unless you’re completely drop dead ugly, if you’re a 4.5-10 your attractiveness level goes up a bit if you’re a violent asshole.

I’m pretty sure Mexican Cartel dudes get tons of pussy, I think Women are just attracted to those traits in general unless you’re completely drop dead ugly, if you’re a 4.5-10 your attractiveness level goes up a bit if you’re a violent asshole.
Yeah they have lots of kids too. But some are complete downright insane.