Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most people have a hard time accepting that looks are everything

Celasius

Celasius

★★★★
Purely because when put concretely, some things in consciousness are JUST NOT GOOD to contemplate, as for how badly they can come off as hopeless and harmful for your psyche. This sort of hyper-focused-on-looks “why bother when your looks are all what the world really cares about” pattern of thinking and mindset can potentially fuck you up, so badly that you’d start to digest the meaning of life through circulating this very idea. It’s in your genetics, it’s how you function and socially operate, it’s perceived as common sense, yet to fully grasp on it is to let it cut deep inside your soul.

People don’t want that. No way. They want to believe. And they will believe.

However, seeing YOU not believe in their falsehoods deters them on account of two main things:

It goes against their “there are ugly-looking people out there who’re loved and successful” mentality.

Even when you try to inform them by pointing out that you’re speaking on behalf of the majority of the cases, not the minority, they’d still attack you; very natural human response to concepts that are difficult and sometimes emotionally challenging to comprehend.

Average IT cuck

It comes off as “bitchy,” “annoying,” and “in vain.”

Bitchy because most people are simply trying to escape. Everyone just wants to be happy, blissful and filled with positivity. No one wants misery, especially not an ugly person’s misery. That’s a calamity. Your sorrow for the hand you were dealt with is perceived as shiftblaming to them.

Annoying because most people, including and especially women of all, are average, if not at least healthy-enough-to-be-fuckable-looking. They can’t relate to you. They feel extremely alienated regarding your beliefs, and thus, they find you pathetic and weak.

In vain because most people, at the end of the day, prefer to leave it on a progressive note. They can’t stand you monotonously “BEING THAT WAY” for natural selection to vaporize you into cinder. They don’t have the mental strength to face unpleasant facts, they find that barbaric, backwards and non-dystopian for their taste. You on the other hand, you have nothing to lose, you’re not playing the normie social status climb game. You’ve spent the majority of your life facing and compensating for failure, disappointment and rejection one after another, so much that accepting reality for what it is has become second nature to you.

The only truly valid theory that’s left in this department is the “Just Don’t Be Ugly Theory.”

Tl;dr: elementary blackpill, looks are everything and nothing in this thread is anything you’ve never heard of before. It just needs to be repeated time after time for a quick reality check.

To have a somewhat normal life you need to make connections, have others respect and to be seen in human way, to be taken seriously. Good luck with that as an ugly manlet. People are shallow and simple, they evaluate you on first sight solely based on size/looks

To have a somewhat normal life you need to make connections, have others respect and to be seen in human way, to be taken seriously. Good luck with that as an ugly manlet. People are shallow and simple, they evaluate you on first sight solely based on size/looks
Agreed but I don’t think people are shallow. They’re just normal. Our perception is based on visuality. It’s how we operate.

JFL you made a new account and put the same name and PFP cuz you think you mean anything on here? Nobody cares or knows you, you might've used a different name
all this retard says is muh looks are everything, lol ok that definitely explains ugly normies with decent looking gfs

all this retard says is muh looks are everything, lol ok that definitely explains ugly normies with decent looking gfs
So is seeking out paroxysm and deliberately disagreeing with users on everything without ever bringing up ANY sort of worthwhile arguments or anything even remotely interesting to the table the only thing you’re ever capable of doing on this forum?

Let’s see here.

You’re not blackpilled. You’re not ugly. You’re not short. You come in bad faith. You constantly belittle and insult users.

Do you not have anything better to do? :feelsseriously:
Tired of putting you on my ignore list every fucking time I make an account here ffs.

I wouldn't say absolutely everything but definitely a big part of the equation, big enough that you can't afford to ignore it. There's a huge jump between sub5 and normie, sub5s can compensate if they were born into a rich family to live a decent life or they have a high enough (top 5%) intelligence that they can use to yield somewhat okayish results.

Looks + Intelligence + Height is everything in life

So is seeking out paroxysm and deliberately disagreeing with users on everything without ever bringing up ANY sort of worthwhile arguments to the table the only thing you’re ever capable of doing on this forum?

Let’s see here.

You’re not blackpilled. You’re not ugly. You’re not short. You come in bad faith. You constantly belittle and insult users.

Do you not have anything better to do? :feelsseriously:
you are a spastic who deleted your account then came crawling back to the same site to spew the same garbage

spew the same garbage
It’s 100% scientifically backed + you can do NOTHING about it. You are a severely disturbed r/inceltear cuckold and I don’t pray your psychosis on the worst of my enemies.

It’s 100% scientifically backed + you can do NOTHING about it. You are a severely disturbed r/inceltear cuckold and I don’t pray your psychosis on the worst of my enemies.
shove the soyence up your ass
also r/inceltear user with 9300 posts? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Didn't you say you were leaving? Or am I confusing you for someone else?

Genuinely asking, by the way. Not gonna make fun of you or anything.

Also, a lot of people HERE have a hard time accepting that concept, actually. This joke of a fucking community.

The true winners are those who were never born.

shove the soyence up your ass

Post count isn't indicative of anything significant or meaningful if you say nothing that is significant. JFL, imagine trying to establish a gay hierarchal pecking order using juvenile locker room tier insults on a forum for incels. It's like trying to be a dwarf among midgets.

The truth is uncomfortable for them so they try there best to either dilute it's importance or make it seem like a non factor.

Post count isn't indicative of anything significant or meaningful if you say nothing that is significant. JFL, imagine trying to establish a gay hierarchal pecking order using juvenile locker room tier insults on a forum for incels. It's like trying to be a dwarf among midgets.
146 posts in 3 years lmao fuck off

High IQ cognitivedissonancecel

You are a severely disturbed r/inceltear cuckold
@proudweeb why did it take you guys so long to ban this psycho for being a “bluepilled infiltrator?”

I mean, it’s good fucking riddance but (s)he’s just gonna make another account if you don’t turn it into a consistent thing. Their kind is undoubtedly far more ill-intentioned and mentally sick than the average self-proclaimed incel on here.

@B/W muttcel we’re getting too good at this, honestly. It’s getting kinda annoying that I’m being on the spot with these guys every single time. :feelskek:

Always good to have a refresher

very natural human response to concepts that are difficult and sometimes emotionally challenging to comprehend.
They need to think like me to win. If you can't I'll force your brain to think like me my billions of children

Last edited:
Holy based. Good eye, he was the same dude defending feminism sucks! No wonder :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Was he? :feelskek:

I’m pretty sure they have some Discord server somewhere where they tell each other: “go defend me! Go defend me! :foidSoy:

Rent free. :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back