Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most popular Anime is Japan is based on white chad

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Spy X Family

Notice the guy is blonde blue eyed while the girl is black hair dark eye (Japanese) :waitwhat:

It's based in East Germany

The guy is called Loid While the girl is called Yor

Could this be noodle fantasy :horror:

Couple of manga pages

Popular among foids?

Demon slayer is the best anime ever

Yes it is a fantasy.
My fantasy.
LET ME FUCK YOR BRIAR NOW!!!! :whatfeels:

Never wanted to watch this normie anime tbh

At first I agree but I decided to read the manga in color

It's brilliant
I love Spy x Family I wish I could have a cute little family like that. I'm up to date with the manga and I'm interested in the direction it's going but also frustrated by the lack of progress. I like the dynamic of the new old couple with Anya, that should set up some heartwarming plot threads.

I love Spy x Family I wish I could have a cute little family like that. I'm up to date with the manga and I'm interested in the direction it's going but also frustrated by the lack of progress. I like the dynamic of the new old couple with Anya, that should set up some heartwarming plot threads.
The problem is when they properly date or kiss then the manga is over

Same with Don't bully me Nagatoro, once they liked each other than it was ending

The problem is when they properly date or kiss then the manga is over

Same with Don't bully me Nagatoro, once they liked each other than it was ending
Yea fair enough. I just want to see the part where they find out each other's identities hopefully that will be a fun arc.

Spy X Family
View attachment 1085292
Notice the guy is blonde blue eyed while the girl is black hair dark eye (Japanese) :waitwhat:

It's based in East Germany

The guy is called Loid While the girl is called Yor

Could this be noodle fantasy :horror:
WmAf is even perpetuated by asian men. Truly cucked. It's just like how naruto is white and hinata is asian

Lol all anime is based on whites
Also tbh he's not chad cause in the anime world everyone looks like that, slightly above average maby

Do you like Overlord?
The novel is really good imo. The anime adaptation is a bit subpar but some of the moments in Season 3 and 4 are pretty fire.
It's a bit of a shame that Maruyama is deciding to end the series in a single volume. I think there's a lot more potential for rich lore in the Overlord world but ah well. If nothing else Season 5 will be a good season with the elven forest arc if adapted well.

"Most popular anime"

I LOVE demon slayer nothing you can say makes it not literally the best anime ever
We all have our own tastes but if you like “good v bad” types of stories then HxH or FMA would exceed your expectations.