Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Most self aware foid on planet earth

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/SYeuMYmgV5I

YouTube shorts moment

D5069EA1 CE20 4258 9824 D156901E9616

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

wym theres numerous foids on kikeditt that bitch about other people calling them out for their high standards

"it's just a preference!" :foidSoy:

Maybe if foids would not lead they're male friends into believing they have a chance and take advantage of them we probably wouldn't look to get something out of it. Having a female friend who looks for you for attention and understanding requires a lot of emotional invesment on our side, the type of invesment you don't put in to friendships with dudes. Is it unreasonable to expect something in return?

They do it because they know the simps will always respond and they have no intentions of reciprocating any feelings they might develop. Just a part of living in easy mode.

Western foids think being cool but I find it tacky. Especially valley gurl vibes. Too much foid talk without permission makes me angry.

working out bray wyatt GIF by WWE