Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most sexless men aren't incels, they just don't like their options

wish i had options :feelsbadman:

The only options i see are or very ugly foid or fat landwhale, fuck:feelscry:

I have no options fucking stupid redditfag

Options? 2/10 women who are practically pigs have more options than I ever will, lmao. The same goes for our looksmatches. This world is no designed for men, by men. But for and by JEWS!

They are right, most incels are actually fakecels.

Why don't you want to fuck an STD-ridden and crack-addict hag, you sexist pig? :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Even if you ascend with some bitch she’ll just get bored of you and cuck you or leave you eventually.

Happened to my best friend a giga Chad and happens to status maxxed Hollywood celebrities all the time.

Even happened to Peter North FFS. JFL.

These whores have no capability of remaining loyal.

Even if you ascend with some bitch she’ll just get bored of you and cuck you or leave you eventually.

Happened to my best friend a giga Chad and happens to status maxxed Hollywood celebrities all the time.

I'm telling you, men will be termed entitled for not wanting to have a relationship with a foid with a double digit partner count and actual whores.

"Oh! You're getting sex, inkwell. Why are you crying? It's your fault if you cannot keep a money-grubbing and promiscuous cunt from leaving you." :soy: :foidSoy:

Humans are really good at taking things to the logical extreme by latching onto technicality, which they have always done when it comes to benefiting foids and socially manipulating men to prevent them from getting ideas.

10%
Same here. :feelsbadman:

I tried talking to some Slutina at my college, only to get rejected.
Good you racist piece of shit (((((we)))) are sending message through the (((((((space laser))))))every girl in your college that you are anti semite faggot if I’m stuck incel I will make sure I take as many right winger with me to hell

Good you racist piece of shit (((((we)))) are sending message through the (((((((space laser))))))every girl in your college that you are anti semite faggot if I’m stuck incel I will make sure I take as many right winger with me to hell
And im using my anti kike artillery to tell foids dont go near this flithy manlet
world war i fire GIF by US National Archives

wish i had options :feelsbadman:
Same here. If I could ever get ANY option, I'll take her. I don't care if she weighs 500 pounds or is twice my age, I will gladly date her.

Options?

Facially deformed foids have hundreds of normie orbiters, same for exceptionally obese, cripples and diseased foids.

What foids even bother to give a chance to a 4/10 balding turbosperg? These redditors are out of their minds.

Wait you have options?

"Their problems would disappear overnight"

Gymcellragefuel proves otherwise

moment i saw the word options....

motherfucker

I ain't reading allat yapping

No woman has ever been interested in me so I don't have any "options."

Yeah, I have 2 options.

1-suicide
2-Copes

They probably count Trannies as options

Hypergamy :feelsjuice:

I'm diagnosed disabled and mentally ill, and you sure as shit have no sympathy for me.

what are my options? someobdy please make a list

just young male to female ratio alone already prove him wrong tbh, unless he think 70 yo grandma is a dating option