Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how some men treat unattractive women like myself.

Sorry but you're ugly and that automatically means you come off as a creepy sex offender whom I could call the cops on at any moment. Maybe unattractive women should learn to be less creepy by getting plastic surgery to improve their personality :feelsokman:

This isn't even 1% of what ugly men have to go through. If she turned into a sub5 male she would kill herself the next day

Sorry but you're ugly and that automatically means you come off as a creepy sex offender whom I could call the cops on at any moment. Maybe unattractive women should learn to be less creepy by getting plastic surgery to improve their personality :feelsokman:

Women have no accountability, so it wouldn't matter even if you said it. Not only that, all the social systems support women and would condemn you as being a misogynist.
Still a good comment though.

She should see the way all foids treat any ugly, below-average, or even average guy in this day & age.

This should get gender swapped, then see reddit's reaction

Should have chosen the nice guy and not the bad boy
She tried to get with FA men and still was rejected because her face is deformed due to a genetic disorder. I really feel for her, she is a "good one".

Of course it just means that as a woman you have to be deformed to have the same SMV as a below average man, but still I believe her.

And damn, at that time she still had her DMs open :-( I would really love to talk with her a bit, she is one of the very few women in FAW I can relate to and I think she really has similar struggles as we have. But I already know why she doesn't read the DMs: She likely gets a lot of them because I'm pretty sure online she has a lot of simps, but just no one IRL.