Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most truecel name you can think of?

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
Inspired by a brief exchange I had with @Copexodius Maximus in another thread

I'd like you to list any name you're able to think of that would be extremely detrimental to the SMV of anyone with it. I'd like to clarify that I want to see some names that could failo even a high-tier guy into inceldom, so don't write something like "Claude," for instance (a truecel with that name would undoubtedly have it held against him, but a Chad with the same name may be seen as high-class, old-timey, or mysterious).

I'll go first:
• Hardik: self-explanatory
• Dikshit (surname): I'd bet you most women would rather die than be known as "Mrs. Dikshit"
• Saiswaraj: Giga-ethnic curry name that I'm 400% sure is a lady-boner killer

Now it's your turn—drop the most abysmal, unsexy, pussy-drying names that come to your mind :feelscomfy:

Oswald
Bob
Larry

Dick and any indian name

Jeet, I actually knew someone with that name, ironically he wasn't sub5

Mine

My name is the most effeminate shit name for a man

I'd like you to list any name you're able to think of that would be extremely detrimental to the SMV of anyone with it. I'd like to clarify that I want to see some names that could failo even a high-tier guy into inceldom, so don't write something like "Claude," for instance (a truecel with that name would undoubtedly have it held against him, but a Chad with the same name may be seen as high-class, old-timey, or mysterious).

I'll go first:
• Dikshit (surname): I'd bet you most women would rather die than be known as "Mrs. Dikshit"

Now it's your turn—drop the most abysmal, unsexy, pussy-drying names that come to your mind :feelscomfy:
mohammed

Randy Stair, it just wins

Any name with "jeet" in it is just awful, tbh.
Jeet, I actually knew someone with that name, ironically he wasn't sub5
There's a guy at my college named "Jeetkaran" who goes by "Jeet"; in the classes I've had with him, I've had to stop myself from chuckling whenever the professor shouts his name. Dude's a lazy fuck too, who I've unfortunately had to work with on multiple group projects :feelsugh:

Jared, Larry, Gilbert, Arnold, Robert, Ronald, William, Timothy, Albert, Benjamin, Henry, Eugene, Melvin, Connor, Cornelius and any curry/curry sounding name.

Any name while being sub-5 or short.

Yeah, most of you that responded evidently didn't read the thread...

There's a guy at my college named "Jeetkaran" who goes by "Jeet"; in the classes I've had with him, I've had to stop myself from chuckling whenver the professor shouts his name. Dude's a lazy fuck too, who I've unfortunately had to work with on multiple group projects :feelsugh:
Curries are the most inefficient in group projects so not a surprise, you don't want to be paired with them, I knew this because in High School whenever we got group projects, if you ended up with the wrong curries your project would be fucked because everyone wants to hog the harder stuff. Other students would not let you do anything, you had to fight for the things you want to do, this resulted in incompetent people doing the harder stuff and the project ends up all fucked and low quality because of that.

In university when I worked with a ton of East Asians (my college is at least 60% East Asian), everyone was open to talk about who does what, I didn't see that 'steal the harder work, look good' greedy behaviour, they let me do the harder stuff with zero resistance even if I didn't want to, overall things went smoother and efficient at the end with less fuck ups, also they were just better in doing stuff in general because they study a lot

Last edited:

I'll go first:

bob
robert
tom
terry
jerry
walter

muscle man

Shop Muscle Man Regular Show | UP TO 57% OFF

I'll go first:

Last one could go by “sai” which sounds pretty cool

I bursted in laughter when I read this.
His name fits his appearance at least. He's a fat manlet turbanator with glasses and an Osama beard. If he was a little darker-skinned, he'd be the archetypal subhuman Indian :forcedsmile:
Curries are the most inefficient in group projects so not a surprise, you don't want to be paired with them, I knew this because in High School whenever we got group projects, if you ended up with the wrong curries your project would be fucked because everyone wants to hog the harder stuff. Other students would not let you do anything, you had to fight for the things you want to do, this resulted in incompetent people doing the harder stuff and the project ends up all fucked and low quality because of that.
This faggot did the opposite. He'd jump at the easy parts and still not even bother to complete them, leaving his work to someone else. Dude can't even be bothered to make up a new excuse either, both times it was the same exact, "hurr hurr I broke my hand while working out:feelstastyman:". I think he just depends on not having repeat group members, or in the case that he does, hoping that they forget about his retarded go-to excuse

Last edited:
Last one could go by “sai” which sounds pretty cool
Thanks for remining me that I went to school with a guy named "Sairishidhar". Absolute truecel name, it was always pure kekfuel to have a substitute teacher and see them brutally struggle with it

Thanks for remining me that I went to school with a guy named "Sairishidhar". Absolute truecel name, it was always pure kekfuel to have a substitute teacher and see them brutally struggle with it
Lol. My comment somehow ended up disproving itself :worryfeels:

Jeet jeet jeet
There's a guy at my college named "Jeetkaran" who's a fat manlet turbanator with glasses, acne, and an Osama beard. If he was darker-skinned, he'd be a living, breathing caricature of the curry stereotype :feelshaha:

Why do curry parents always come with the most unpronounceable and laughable names possible. At least 90% of the insults I've received throughout my life was from my name alone.

Why do curry parents always come with the most unpronounceable and laughable names possible. At least 90% of the insults I've received throughout my life was from my name alone.
Because they love their "mOsT sUpErIA kUlcHa" more than they love their kids

Because they love their "mOsT sUpErIA kUlcHa" more than they love their kids
They could've been like chink parents and given us white names, while only using our curry names at home.

"Dudi" is another horrid curry surname, for obvious reasons

Same here dude :feelsbadman:

humphrey, gaylord, dick,

Most truecel name is obviously Sue